Ch 70:- OUR FIRST NIGHT

Charles caress her face form forehead to chin then the tuck the hairstands falling on the face behind the ear. He then touches her lips and and presses it lightly..

With his touch Rose closed her eyes tightly, her cheeks becomes red as she blushes..

Then he says in a sexy voice "what are you feeling Rose...?"

Before she could say something he bowed his head and presses his lips in her directly, without warning. Rose opens her eyes in shock and she forgot to struggle.

When Rose raised her hand to struggle, he immediately grips her hand and started kissing her more deeply and passionately.

He want to get more access to her sweet mouth. He thrust his tongue inside her mouth. He want more of her sweetness. He grabbed her waist tightly with his another hand making her more closer to him.

She moan in a low voice "Hmmm.." But it was already heard by Charles.

After a few minutes when he finds she is out of her breath he leaves her.

Unable to control himself he started licking , sucking and bitting her soft snow white neck making his mark on it. She moans loudly in pain "Ah... Hmm.."

After a few minutes when he is satisfied with her moaning  he leaves her and then kissed her forehead.

Rose then says pleadingly "please don't... Stop.."

He then says in huskily  "Shh... Stop. It's our first night together. These are  common between husband and wife. You have to get used to it. ".

Rose then says "I... I don't want to do it."

Charles then says politely "we are married sweetheart so we can do it.... And don't worry I will not going to force you but I will make sure when we are doing it you are enjoying every second of it...".

Rose feels embarrassed by his words and turns to her left again..

Charles chuckles and says "Don't be shy...I bet one we will do it you will definitely asking for more..."

Rose is shocked hearing this and pulls the comforter above to cover her face...

Charles lower the comforter upto their waist level and  then hugs her and says lovingly "Go to sleep if you don't want me to continue more..."

Rose closed her eyes but she feels Something hard touching her thighs from behind and opens her eyes in shock.

Charles understand what happens and says in a husky voice "This is normal phycological reaction of a man."

He then make her turn towards him and he slept hugging her by waist.

Next morning Charles wakes up first and he finds Rose is still sleeping

Next morning Charles wakes up first and he finds Rose is still sleeping. His bite marks are still present on her neck. He caress her neck and kissed her forehead.

Soon Rose wake up and sit on the bed and says "When did you wakeup..?"

Charles says "Just a few minutes ago."

Rose then sees all the rose petals are scattered all over the bed and they are sleeping over it.. She feels embarrassed and blushed.

Rose then says " I .. I am going to the bathroom.." After saying that she leaves.

In the bathroom when Rose stand in front of the mirror she find his marks all over her neck. She then remembers what happened last night and smiles.

She thinks isn't in I am going to hate all this then why am I smiling like this remembering last night..?? I think I am really going to become crazy.. why am I liking it..? She then thinks how am I going to hide them now.....He is really too much."

She then brushed up her teeth takes a shower and come out wearing a bathrobe. Charles then handed her a packet and says "This are your dresses wear it. Wear something warm as it is cold outside. We are going out today."

Rose then requested him "Please can you go out.."

Charles without saying anything takes his clothes and went inside the bathroom.

I hope you all are enjoying the story...

Please don't forget to like ,comment and follow....

Thank you 😊