Ch 79:- OUR BOSS IS IN LOVE

Charles then says "Your phone is in the drawer ..."

Rose then takes the phone from the drawer and find that it's switched off..

She ask Charles curiously "Did you switch it off and put it here.."

Charles then hugs her says "I did it because I don't want anybody to disturb us .."

Rose is shocked and asks seriously "What does it mean?".

Charles then says "you already know what I mean... Is there any need to explain it further?".

A few days passes by... They used to wake up in the morning have breakfast and then went outside for sight seeing, shopping and then come back.. and sleep together.."

Life is so good .... It's already two weeks since then and it's time for Charles to attend the meeting. Charles wakes up early and he didn't wake her up. He kept a note at the table. "Call me when you are up.." and left for the office.

Rose then wakes and and reads the note. She feels happy and called him instantly.

At that time Charles was having a meeting. He never allow anyone to use phone in the meetings. He gets very angry if a phone rings for one single time. All the phone should be switched off. Suddenly his phone rang...

All of them are shocked at first they thinks it's of someone else , they pray for him so that boss will let her go. But when they finds out that it actually boss phone which rangs, they are shocked to death.

Not only this he picked up the phone and talked so gently.. they all think our boss is really in love. Madam boss is really different. She can change a man just in two weeks...

Both of them talk for a while then Charles ends the meeting. After that he went to the cabin to work.

On the other side Rose thinks didn't he told me to call him but he is really busy . It's best thing if I surprised him today. He will love it.

Robert came in and says " Boss it's a bad news Miss.. Miss Jennifer is here."

Charles is shocked listening to him and says " you can leave now...".

As soon as Charles left Miss Jennifer came inside without a knock and went straight to Charles ... And sits on his lap directly and kissed him.

All the workers are shocked when they saw it

All the workers are shocked when they saw it.. They think may be this is the reason why boss was happy today and picked the call in meeting it means it was not of madam it was of Miss Jennifer.

All of them kept on gossiping. Suddenly they find that boss cabin door was blocked with curtains, so that nobody can see what's happening inside.. They already know what's happening inside..

Then one of the worker says Miss Jennifer really is very elegant and she also belong to a Royal family Wales. .. the family rank second after the William family. They are a good match.

I hope you all are enjoying the story 😊.....

Please don't forget to vote, comment and subscribe 😊.....

Thank you 😊