Ch 58:- THE FLOWER GIRL!!

After that Lily says " Sis come here let's take some pictures of yours. I am your maid of honor today. Please listen to me atleast."

Rose moves toward Lily and hugs her and says lovingly "How can I not obey you. You are really special to me..."

As Rose is taking pictures suddenly a beautiful girl came and pulled her veil

As Rose is taking pictures suddenly a beautiful girl came and pulled her veil. Rose when turns back is shocked to see her. She bends down and hugs her.

The little girl also hugs her. Rose then ask loving "Cherry how come you are here?? Who brings you here today...?

Cherry then says "I am your flower girl !!! Am I not looking beautiful."

Rose laughs and says "Little cherry is looking extremely beautiful

Rose laughs and says "Little cherry is looking extremely beautiful. But tell me who brings you here? .... "

Cherry then says "The handsome Uncle you are going to marry invite all of us to come here today. He also gifted me this dress. "

Cherry then says hurriedly "Oh I forget to tell you he also told me to give you this flower bouquet."

Lily then says "This flower bouquet is really beautiful. I have never seen such a beautiful bouquet in my life . Oh Mr HANDSOME is so cool!!!."

Uncle Su ask curiously "Young madam who is this little girl

Uncle Su ask curiously "Young madam who is this little girl."

Rose then says "They are from a orphan home where I use to visit a lot and play with them. These kids are so beautiful that watching them makes me feel happy."

Aunt Su then says "It is because your heart is pure and beautiful so you feel everything is beautiful."

After that a maid came in and inform them it's about time for them to go to the ceremony.

As they came out they saw the whole venue is decorated so beautifully with white flowers. The frangnance of this flowers is  spreading in all directions making the atmosphere more lively.

When they reach the gate of the church it was already crowded and many paparazzi are there for taking pictures. There were some bodyguard arranged by Charles who escort them from car to Church.

These bodyguard were arranged specially by Charles to protect Rose so that no one dare to go near her. The Church is also decorated with with flowers and lights.

The Rose holds Uncle Su and Aunt Su arms and says "Let go together..."

Lily holds Rose veil from behind and Cherry started spreading flowers in front of Rose. The look is so beautiful that everyone is mesmerized.

When she entered the Church every eyes were on her. She is looking extremely beautiful... The moment she entered, the stone embedded in her wedding dress started sparkling from the effect of light in the church... It's producing a rainbow sparkle effect... Now she was glowing even more... Like a fairly who just came down to earth from heaven...

When they audience saw that they are all dumbfounded... This dress... It's like the dress is specially prepared for this place only... She is glowing like a precious gem from head to toe....

They have never seen such a unique and delicate dress ever... No one knows that the dress is actually prepared by Chalres himself....

When Chalres saw her, he becomes speechless. He couldn't believe his own eyes.. Although he knows Rose is naturally beautiful but today she is looking marvelous... No words are there to describe her... He praise himself in his mind for the dress he designed.

All the eyes were on her only. Some eyes are full of jealousy , some with admiration , some with blessings , some with envy...... But what matters the most is she is going to be Charles wife today.

Rose is a bit nervous as she haven't experienced the limelight until now

Rose is a bit nervous as she haven't experienced the limelight until now.. But today is different.. Everyone's eyes is on her. is taking pictures of her. She tries to remain calm and smile for the camera to make it look more natural.

As the move forward everyone started to notice that Uncle Su and Aunt Su are escorting her down the aisle

As the move forward everyone started to notice that Uncle Su and Aunt Su are escorting her down the aisle. All of them were thinking about this. They think this bride is so kind hearted that she actually made Uncle Su and Aunt Su to escort her.

I hope you all are enjoying the story...

Please don't forget to like ,comment and follow....

Thank you 😊