Ch 49:- CHOOSE WISELY

Grandmother then added " Now you are in my team don't go in your mother-in-law's team. If she bully you in future just tell me okay."

Rose then says laughingly " grandma now stop teasing my mother, she is also good."

Grandmother then says angrily " you... You didn't even become Charles wife and you are already taking her side. Good .. I see.."

Charles mother then stand up and sit on the other side of Rose and hug her. She then says to grandmother teasingly " She knows who is good and who is bad. That's why she didn't tell I am bad .."

They kept on taking and teasing each other.

On the other side Charles grandfather ask him seriously " Why do you choose her ?? Are you sure she is the one for you . Listen marriage is not a joke so think wisely."

Charles then says in a serious tone " I have already decided if I am going to marry, she will be the one. "

Charles father then added " okay... Since you have already decided to marry her it's okay. I also find that girl quite natural and down to earth. I think she is good for you."

Grandfather then tells him seriously " Son remember to treat her well. You know in our family we don't have a history of divorce and separation. So once you have decided there is no way of going back."

Charles then nodded " I know grandpa.. "

Charles father then says " okay now close this topic . I want to ask you about the deal you are planning for a long time with Wilson's . What's it's progress.??

Charles then says in a serious tone. "I know you are going to ask me about this. I have already prepared it and just waiting for the right time. I heard RICHARD WILSON is going to handover the company to his son soon. I am just waiting for that time only."

Charles then asked curiously "Dad isn't it Richard Wilson your best friend

Charles then asked curiously "Dad isn't it Richard Wilson your best friend.? If he is your best friend then why is he making things difficult between us.??? "

Charles father then says sadly " Son it's a long story we are not friends anymore... We both part our ways 15 years ago since that incident happened...."

Charles then asked " What incident?.. Why do I don't know about this ?"

Grandpa when sees situation is going to be like this he then says " leave it son it's already past.. Ah... It's already 8 pm we should go for dinner. You go and see what your grandma is doing. Let's meet at the dinner table."

After Charles left Grandfather says in a angry tone " how many time I have to tell you to shut up. Why do you always try to dig the past. One day if something like this came out I don't know how Charles will react. Our whole family will become a mess. So it's better you should keep your mouth shut."

I hope you all are enjoying the story...

Please don't forget to like ,comment and follow....

Thank you 😊