Ch 68:- HONEYMOON FOR A MONTH !!

Charles move forwards , grabbing her by arms says angrily " If you are not comfortable to wear it then why did you were it..? Are you trying to test my patience... listen girl don't challenge my bottom line otherwise you will have to suffer.."

Rose then says hesitatingly "The dress here are all short. This is the most decent among them and I didn't get the time there to pack my luggage. Otherwise I shouldn't have wear this dress."

Charles then thinks all things are arranged here because of their honeymoon

Charles then thinks all things are arranged here because of their honeymoon. It's quite natural for a couple to wear it in their honeymoon isn't it... 

He then saw his marks over her neck and leaves her. She then asked "why are you not wearing anything ... Please go and wear something .?"

Charles then teases her " Mrs Charles aren't you satisfied seeing my body

Charles then teases her " Mrs Charles aren't you satisfied seeing my body... How is it what do you think.. do you like it.. ?

Rose says " I have never seen a narcissist like you.. ". After saying that she leaves.

Charles after wearing a casual t-shirt and pants comes out to find Rose. He finds she is sitting on the sofa and looking for something  in her mobile. Charles ask curiously "what are you looking for..."?

Rose ask seriously "How long we are going to stay here... And what's the name of this place.."

Charles says calmly "We are in Finland and we are going to stay here for a month."

Rose jumped in shock and says "What.. did you just say ... for a month..."?

Charles then holds her and says teasingly "My dear wife  if you think one month for a honeymoon is not enough we can make it two... Or six....even we can make it for a whole year..."

Rose pushes Charles aways and says "who want a honeymoon with you for a month ... I want it as short as possible.."

Charles says seriously "I have meetings here for next few weeks so we are staying here for a month.... "

As he finished taking the door bells rings... Rose moves towards the door to open it.. But Charles stops her half ways and says angrily "Where are you going....?"

Rose says "To open the door... Didn't you hear the sound of door bell ringing?"

Charles then says angrily "You are going infront of others wearing this.... Do you want to seduce other men so much...?"

Rose then realized what he is means and says appologiecticaly "Sorry .. I .. I forget that.."

Charles then leaves her and went to open the door and takes the food and return.

After that both sit on the dinner table to eat. While eating Charles say her cleavage is clearly visible from the dress and tells her warningly "You are not allowed to wear these kind of dresses infront of anyone except me. I have already ordered new set of dress. It will be delivered by tommorow."

I hope you all are enjoying the story...

Please don't forget to like ,comment and follow....

Thank you 😊