Ch 80:- TRUST HIM MORE THAN ANYTHING

"Bad news travel faster than the good one Isn't it.."

All the things that were said by that worker is already heard by Rose who was there to visit Charles.

As soon as she heard it tears fall down from her eyes. She went outside the office and throws the lunch box she had prepared for him into the dustbin. He hire a cab and went back to the hotel.

Charles came back late at night. Although he told he will be coming early today but he came and and he was also drunk a little..

He went straight to the room and finds that Rose is already sleeping. He slept beside her without changing as he was really tired today.

After that he hugged Rose from behind

After that he hugged Rose from behind. Rose who was already awake when he touched her she feels like vomiting.. the smell of alcohol is so strong from him that she unable to bear it. But she still control herself and thinks she had only heard things today. And she trust him more than those silly talks. It's better not to believe in those rumors..

She wakes up from bed and make him freshen up first then put him to bed. After that she also slept. This was the firsy day since their wedding when the didn't talk to each other.

The next day again he gets up early and went to work.

Rose gets up and find a note again. It reads "Thank you for last night. Why didn't you call me yesterday....? Do call me today. I have to meetings at office and will come at 5 pm today.."

Rose feels so happy that for the first time he actually says thank you. She completely forget what happens last day and what she heard. She believes until he says it or I see it from own eyes I will never believe those things.

Rose thinks to cook his favorite meal today "She went outside to do some shopping..."

On her way back she finds Charles sitting with a beautiful lady at the cafeteria. And the lady is holding Charles hand. The moment she saw this the things she carries fall down...

Her eyes were filled with tears.. She is so much hurts at that time she doesn't know what to do. She recall what that employee were taking about yesterday.

Suddenly a handsome gentleman picked up the bags and says "Miss are you okay..."?

Rose looked at him and says "Thank you..."

Before he could say anything she left. He thinks this is quite strange..

She went home and sat on the sofa and cries for sometime. After that she thinks why am I like this ? . Why I am feeling so hurt.. isn't it we are contact couple.? Why is my heart aching so much seeing him with someone else?? have I fall in love with him..? No way it's not possible...

I hope you all are enjoying the story 😊.....

Please don't forget to vote, comment and subscribe 😊.....

Thank you 😊