Ch 71:- MR. HANDSOME

Rose then opens the packet and found beautiful dress all are of limited edition. She is shocked, and thinks... what's the need of buying such expensive dresess.

She then opens another packet and sees her innerwears... She blushed and think... this he..that man actually knows my size.... Although they are lovely but this underwear are as expensive as the dresses... This man is totally mad..

She picked up one and wear one of it. After that she combed her hair and the a light makeup just to cover her love bites.. Although she is wearing high neck and most of them are already covered due to her clothes...but she did an bit to hide the remaining ones. She then finds that Lily is making a video call to  her.

She went outside the room to pick up the call. Lily ask excitedly "Sis how's Finland ??"

Rose says "Lily we just landed here yesterday night. We didn't get the change to go out. We just did our dinner and then slept."

Lily then ask excitedly  "Okay... Sis now tell me what you and Mr Handsome did last night..?"

Charles at that was was already there and he already listen what Lily said. But he was still.standing there watching them talking.

Rose says angrily "You have gone too far. Just do your studies well. Didn't you have exam today. go and study.. and all the best."

Charles then stand behind Rose and says "Lily we are going out now. You study hard and take good care of yourself... "

Rose is shocked seeing Charles behind her. She thinks did he listen all these...How embarrassing.

Lily then says "Thank you brother in law ...."

Charles then says teasingly "Ahnn.. you can call me Mr handsome I don't mind it. In fact I quite like it. It's sounds good."

Lily says happily "This.. This name is actually given to you by my sis. She used to call her future husband Mr handsome when we are kids...Ha ha.."

Rose blushed hearing what Lily actually tells. She thinks this little girl dare to spill all our secrets out. She actually ditched me like this...

Charles then says "okay... You study hard we are hanging up now...."After that he hangs up the phone.

Rose then says embarrassingly "This... I didn't..."

Charles knows what she is going to talk about but he says coldly "Lets go

Charles knows what she is going to talk about but he says coldly "Lets go .. we are getting late..."

They both came out of the room and their black limousine is already parked at the gate.

They both sits inside the car.

Rose ask curiously "Were are we going ..?"

Charles says "To see the northern lights. We are going to stay there tonight.."

Rose ask excitedly "To see the northern lights and to stay... To stay in the glass igloo house...?"

Charles chuckled and says "It means you know about this place a lot ....".

Rose says smilingly "I have always  dreamt of visiting there. But... anyways thank you so much.. But how did you know that I like this place so much ...?"

Charles says arrogantly "How can I not know about my wife likings.. There is nothing that I don't know about you."

Within a few hours they reach the destination. The moment Rose gets down she was amazed by the view. Although it's morning and the lights are not visible that much but it's still looks beautiful. And the most important thing is it's snowing..

I hope you all are enjoying the story...

Please don't forget to like ,comment and follow....

Thank you 😊