Ch 60:- OUR FAIRYTALE WEDDING

Charles thinks what this girl is thinking now. What's bothering her to take so long to reply.

Everyone in the hall started chattering about it. Why is she not replying. What's wrong??

Charles father, mother and grandparents are also present there. They are thinking what's wrong. Isn't this girl was happy about Marriage a day before yesterday. Suddenly what happened.

The Minister then again asked will you ?

Rose then says in a low voice "I ... "

Charles heartbeat were racing fast. He thinks what if this girl says no....

Robert thinks if madam boss says no this will be the last day for the whole world... He prays to God please madam boss save the world for us. Otherwise god knows what will he do.. "

Rose then finally says "I do."

Everyone clapped and cheer for them.

The minister then says " I announce Miss Rose Taylor and Mr Charles William as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride..."

Everyone started cheering up kiss...kiss.... Kiss...kiss...

Rose thinks is he going to kiss me in front of everyone... No this .... Her her beats are racing so fast ...

Charles moves towards her and lift up her veil. Then he held the by his arms and move her close to his body.

Rose prays in her please don't do this ... Please.. she already closed her eyes.

Suddenly she feels his soft lips in her forehead. She opened her eyes and see Charles actually kissed her forehead. This is... This is unbelievable..

Everyone in the audience started shouting so adorable. Mr Charles really treasure her wife a lot.... They all clapped.

After that they both register their Marriage and get their Marriage certificate.

They all then went to the hall for the celebration..

There Charles pop up a Champagne bottle and it explode....

The Waiter bring a beautiful cake. Charles then holds Rose hands and cuts the cake. As he cuts the cake he takes the first price and put it inside her mouth....

 As he cuts the cake he takes the first price and put it inside her mouth

Rose blushed and her cheeks became as red as tomato.

Charles then sit on his knees and stretches his right hand forward and ask politely " Can I have this dance with you , my beautiful wife..."

Rose gives her and and says smilingly "Yes".

After that they started dancing on a romantic song. And all the audience clapped for them.

Then Charles make a toast and announce "Thank you everyone for you blessings

Then Charles make a toast and announce "Thank you everyone for you blessings ... You all can enjoy your dinner now we are heading out for our honeymoon. Please excuse us... "

As make a toast everyone Cheer him up and says "President Charles is too romantic... "

Soon a beautiful black car arrived which was decorated with balloons and roses. The car is two seater only and without a hood . So it gives a more romantic felling.

When Rose sees it she is really shocked. What is this now... Isn't this car too fancy.... Why did he changed his car suddenly....

Charles the takes the keys and sits on the driver seat. He then looked at Rose and hint her to come.

She went to Lily and hugs her and says in a concerned tone "Lily be good and Don't disturb Charles parents... Remember to call me every day okay..."

David comes and says "Rose... Ah sorry... Sister in law you enjoy your honeymoon. I will take care of him for you.."

Charles grandmother then hugs Rose and says "Dear you go and enjoy.. rest assured we will take care of her..."

I hope you all are enjoying the story...

Dear Readers,

A new novel "MY HOME IS IN YOUR HEART" is published. It's streamy romance between a Mafia and a doctor. Please do give it a read☺️😊.

Please don't forget to like ,comment and follow....

Thank you 😊