Ch 92:- STROLLING AT NIGHT MARKET

A few hours past Rose wakes up and finds he is still reading. She went towards him and hugged him. She says rubbing her eyes "Let's go to sleep now.. don't over work.. okay... tomorrow let's spend some time on the sea shore and then...."

Charles then ask "and then what

Charles then ask "and then what..? But she fall asleep over him.

Charles smiles and says " silly girl.. she dares to sleep on me just like that.." He think until now nobody dares to close their eyes infront of me due to fear and this woman she dares to sleep on me... She really is bold..

Then he put her to sleep and started working

In the morning Rose wake up as she feels like retching.. she went to the bathroom and wash her face...

Then she came and sleep..

Charles then ask "what's wrong..?"

She says "Nothing I just went to bathroom.."
She deliberately hide it from him because she knows if she tells the truth Charles will never let her go out.. and the fun will all be of waste...

Charles then again went to sleep.

Then after an hour Rose wakes up and sits by the window with a cup of coffee and admiring the sea from there...

Charles then went towards her and says politely "Rose you were not well yesterday I think you should take rest at home today in the morning. We will go out in the evening . may be because of sea sickness you well felling a bit dizzy....."

Rose nodes and says "okay. I think you are right."

Soon the time passes and it's already evening... The weather is pleasant outside...

They both then get ready to go outside.. Rose says "Let's go to the night market today. I haven't went to night market for years..."

Charles says "okay" and then both went to the night market.....

In the market after strolling for some time  Rose says "I am feeling thirsty let's buy something to drink.... "

Charles says "okay you just wait here I will bring something. Don't go anywhere else.... then he went to buy some drinks..."

On the way Robert calls and says "boss about the investigation you asked for we still didn't find any news about Wilson family... I think they have erased every data deliberately.....".

Charles then says in a cold voice "as expected... Okay keep investigating once I reach there then let me decide what to do next..". After that he hang up the phone and went to Rose.

Rose after drinking says "Let's go and sit near the Ferris Wheel

Rose after drinking says "Let's go and sit near the Ferris Wheel."

Both of them then went and sits on a bench near the Ferris wheel..

Charles then asked "Do you want to ride on the Ferris wheel??

Rose says "I like it but I don't want to go now.. I am already a bit dizzy and if I ride it it will get worst.. so let's just sit here and watch it.."

I hope you all are enjoying the story 😊.....

Please don't forget to vote, comment and subscribe 😊.....

Thank you 😊