Ch 81:- HE WILL NEVER LOVE ANYONE IN HIS LIFE

She assure herself  I am thinking rubbish I should care more about myself. It's better I should busy myself with something rather than thinking about those nonsense. Obviously we two don't have a future together then why think about it ??.

Then she cooked some dishes and ate. After that she thinks it's better to search for some job. I know he will not allow me but I have to think about my future and Lily. We can't stay here for long.. Then she started surfing the internet...

After that Charles came at 8pm instead of 5pm. He finds she is busy searching Something on mobile.

He came towards her and hugs her from behind and ask her "what are you searching..?"

She is startled by his voice but she remain calm and says "Charles I got bored all day sitting here

She is startled by his voice but she remain calm and says "Charles I got bored all day sitting here.. can I go out for jobs.."

Charles says seriously  " No way we are here for another two weeks only, then we are going back.. you can go do shopping whatever you want.. Then when we will go back you will work under me.."

Rose then says politely "but I want to do job at my own capability. I don't want to work under your support. After two years when the contract ends it will be more difficult for me .. please try to understand.."

Charles became impatient and reply a bit angrily "you are not going to work for anyone except for me. If you took this topic one more time then you can only stay at home.. "

Rose feels terrified seeing him like this. She thinks he is still the same. I was wrong to think that he has changed but he never did. She remain her calm and says politely "The dinner is ready. Do you want to have it.."

Charles gets up and says "I am leaving I have a business meeting tonight.. You can eat and rest.."

Rose then says "But I have prepared all your special dishes and for the last two days we haven't talk much atleast just sit for a few minutes with me.. "

Charles didn't say anything and leaves without saying it. Rose feels sad that how come just in one day our relationship become like this.. Tears flows down through her eyes drop by drop..

She thought it's better if we talk today and clear the things out. She waited for her sitting in the sofa. Time passes and she become so sleepy that she sleeps on the sofa.

On the other side Charles is on a bar drinking with her friends. Miss Jennifer  Wales is also present there.

One of his friends says to Charles "Bro you are married now how come you are here..?"

Miss Jennifer says "what are you telling didn't you all know about him..?"

Then she sit on his lap and days "Charles will never love anyone in his life. He made a promise to his sister .. Isn't it Charles..?" Then she gives him a light peck on his lips.

I hope you all are enjoying the story..

Please vote , like , comment and subscribe.

You can also tip me😊..

Thank you.