Ch 94:- JEALOUS OVER A CAT

After that both went to the main road and one of his subordinate pass the umbrella to them. Charles has already called his subordinates to do that while returning on their way back...

 Charles has already called his subordinates to do that while returning on their way back

The car is also parked at the road for them to go in..

Rose when sees the car is already there for them, she says "I don't want to go to the hotel now.. I want to take a walk in the road..."

Charles says in concern "But it's already raining.. it will rain heavily soon.. we should go back...."

Rose says "I don't want to go now... You can sit in the car and wait for me if you want.. I really want to enjoy the rain.. it's been months since I have last enjoyed the rain...."

Charles says "okay just for 30min after that we are going back... If you will take a minute longer to return that don't blame me for the punishment you are going to get tonight...."

Rose feels embarrassed and says "please stop this

Rose feels embarrassed and says "please stop this... How can you say so openly about this... there are people all around.."

Charles chuckled and says "They are all my people and no one is dared to look at us even we do it in the car...."

Rose pushes her and says "you are really a pervert...".

Charles bends towards her ears and says huskily "I haven't tried it in the car what about doing it today.... and my car is big enough for it ... What do you think my little wife ...".

Rose gets angry and says "you stay away from me...I am going to take a walk and enjoy the rain....". After saying that she started walking...

Charles follow behind her and hugs her and says "Mrs Charles aren't you acting bold in the aircraft, just to extend our honeymoon for a week ... And you are denying it now.. I haven't done it with you for a week. let's do it tonight..".

Rose feels embarrassed and doesn't reply anything...

Charles chuckled and says "it means My naughty wife is agreeing with me...."

Suddenly a cat comes on the road fully drenched in rain, holding a rose. The cat move towards them slightly...

Rose then bends down and holds the rose and pat the cat a little.. The cat is so drenched that he sleep on the road...

Charles then says angrily "you even took a rose from a cat

Charles then says angrily "you even took a rose from a cat..".

Rose laughs and says "you are jealous over a cat too..."

When Rose is busy in loving the cat he suddenly found Charles is standing behind him with a Beautiful Rose.

Charles then says arrogantly "Throw it.. and take this.."

Rose laughs and hugs him and says. "you... you are too jealous.. but you look more handsome when you are jealous.."

The cat then started rubbing his body on Rose legs when they are hugging each other...

I hope you all are enjoying the story 😊.....

Please don't forget to vote, comment and subscribe 😊.....

Thank you 😊