Ch 95:- ROMANCE IN THE LIMOUSINE

Seeing this Rose breaks the hug and picked up the cat and says "Charles let pet him.. I think he liked us..".

The cat then licked on Rose face

The cat then licked on Rose face... Rose then smiles and says "See he liked us.."

Charles gets angry but controls his anger then okay "okay you can pet him but only on one condition.. "

Rose while caressing the cat asks casually "what condition..."

Charles says "He is not allowed to lick on you ...".

Rose laughs and says "it's their way of expressing their love.. how can you stop them....".

Charles says "I don't know about it.. but it's my only condition.."

Then he bends towards her ears and licks on her ears and says huskily "because except me nobody is allowed to do so..."

Rose blushed listening to him. She feels chills travels down her spine.. She thinks it's better to change the topic now...

She then says "okay let's go back home and have dinner..."

Charles says "okay let's go.."

He calls his subordinate to bring the car....
As the car arrived they both sit on his limousine.

On the way Rose didn't pay any attention to Charles, she kept on playing with the cat...

Charles when sees her, he gets jealous and tells his subordinate to take the cat.

Rose thinks what happened to him suddenly why is he acting like this now...

Rose then asked "what's wrong why are you behaving like this now... Are you allergic to cats..?"

Charles moves close to her and says in a husky voice "I don't like the cat.. he just meet you 20 mins ago and you are already occupied by him...".

Rose then says coaxingly "okay okay.. now enough of this childish acting...".

Charles then says angrily "oh so you think I am child...let me teach you how a child will act..".

He says in a cold tone "Park the car and get out.. I don't want to see anyone of you here...".

Rose feels puzzled what wrong now.. why did he sudden parked the car...Did I say anything wrong..

She is about to speak anything but Charles already kissed her directly to her lips.. She opens her eyes wide in shock.

He deepens his kiss and started kissing her more passionately..

Rose then struggle to break the kiss but it was of no use... His strength is really much greater than her...

After a while he breaks the kiss.. and started kissing her neckline..

Rose says "Charles please stop this... We are on the road now..."

Charles then says in a husky voice "nobody is here except us ... so just concentrate in this..."

Rose then stop him by pushing him a little  and then open the window to see outside

She was shocked to see outside there were no one around and the street light were also off...This... it seems he did this all..

I hope you all are enjoying the story...

Please don't forget to like ,comment and follow....

Thank you 😊