Ch 96:- MY LEGALLY WEDDED WIFE

Charles then says in a husky voice "you are thinking of something else when you are with me.. it means I am doing it too lightly...."

Charles continues kissing and licking her back while she is looking outside.. As she turns towards him Charles says huskily " are you satisfied now no one is here..."

Rose then says " how did you do this..."

Charles chucked and says " do you think this simple thing is impossible for me...". He then push a button and the glass draws up..

After that he again pushed another button to adjust the car seat to a bed. Although it's a car but it's his personalised limousine so everything is possible....

Charles then pulled her and pinned her under him. Then he started biting and sucking her neck lightly..

 Then he started biting and sucking her neck lightly

Rose says "Charles stop... This is not right... "

Charles is very angry but he bit his lips to control  his anger a bit and then says "why do you tell the same thing every time I am going to make love with you.."

He then further says word by word "Listen woman, this is the last time I am telling you. Remember this, you are my legally wedded wife... I have the right to spoil you every night. So next time don't say that it's wrong.....".

His eyes are full of lust at that time. There is no way Rose can stop him....If she says more the things will became more worst.. So she tries not to anger him more...

Charles then tear up her dress and throws it to a side and started kissing and bitting her down the neckline.. Rose moans lightly in pleasure "mmm" .

He then started kissing him more passionately and deeply....

Within a few minutes they both were laying naked. Nobody knows when their clothes are all off...

Charles then pushed him inside her.. she screamed in pain "Ah... it hurts...". Charles continues thrusting it inside her in an out.

He think we have already done it so many times but this woman is still so tight.. it's like making love with her for the first time...

He use more of his strength and continue doing it until he found she really has no more strength left.

In the morning when the sun is bright Rose wakes up when the sun rays fall on her eyes. 

She open her eyes and she found that she is already in their hotel room. She then turns to her left and finds that Charles is still slipping beside her... This reminds her about the yesterday night at the limousine.

She then thinks it must me him who had carried me here. Otherwise as far as I remember aren't we in the limousine. She feels embarrassed and she tries to gets up and winced in pain lightly "Ah...".

Her back hurts so much and also her lower  body is too sore...

I hope you all are enjoying the story...

Please don't forget to like ,comment and follow....

Thank you 😊