Ch 87:- I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK NOW..

Chris thinks this might be because of Rose..it means Charles William is actually her husband. Interesting..

Charles take Rose to hotel.He both went inside the suite and he locks the door.

He was really angry and says angrily "didn't I just warn you yesterday not to meet other man behind my back. And you again did the same thing.. it means I am very lenient with you . Pack up your things we are leaving now..."

Rose is shocked hearing him. She tries to calm him down and says "Please Charles I met him at the orphanage today, please try to understand. Didn't we have a week left. Then why are we going back today."

Charles says coldly "once I said we are going back today means going back..."

Rose thinks it's better to listen to him and not to provoke him.

Soon both of them reached the airport and sits inside the aircraft. Charles ignores her and started drinking.

Rose when sees him like this she thinks he is really pissed off now. What should I do to make his more stable. She thinks it's better if she take the initiative this time...

She moves towards him and she the takes the glass from his hand and put it down

She moves towards him and she the takes the glass from his hand and put it down. She then tell in a low voice "Charles , you should stop drinking and smoking.. it's not good for your health.."

But Charles is still angry and he doesn't paid attention to her. She thinks now what to do to make him back... Then she finds that a air hostess is coming to serve them she says in a cold voice "I don't want anyone of you to be here untill I say....".

The air hostess nodded and leaves. Charles s still doesn't look at her but thinks it's impressive. She is actually doing the same what he did when they are coming here... He want to smile but control his laughs and maintain a cold face without any expressions..

Rose then gets up from her seat first she hesitates for a moment. Charles thinks what's this woman is upto...He didn't look at her but closely observed her every move...

She then finally sits on his lap. And pulled him towards her by his tie and kissed him directly. Charles is shocked. He thinks this is the first time she had taken the initiative by herself. She kissed her a little bit and leaves him.

She then placed her head in his chest due to embarrassment

She then placed her head in his chest due to embarrassment. She has never done such things before. This was her first time to take such a huge step. It takes so much courage for her to do such a act....

Charles chuckled seeing her act... and thinks what's wrong with her today... why is she behaving like this all of a sudden....

He is about to say something but she then says innocently "Charles.. I don't want to go back now... Can we go to a beach for a week to enjoy... ".

Charles then says huskily "This is first time I have seen my wife to take the initiative and you even talked in a cold tone to air hostess. I don't know that you observes me so keenly.. Now you look like Mrs Charles William. "

She thinks it means he has calm down now and it's better to get up . As she was about to get up but Charles says softly "Stay here...". Then he order his subordinates to go to his private island.. "

I hope you all are enjoying the story 😊.....

Please don't forget to vote, comment and subscribe 😊.....

Thank you 😊