Ch 76:- I PROMISE , I WILL BE GENTLE..

Charles chucked and says huskily "You are still denying it. See how ready you are... atleast your body is more honest than you.."

After listening to him Rose feels embarrassed . How can her body deceive her like this..

Charles then pushed one of his finger inside her she winced in pain "Ah .. ". He then pulls out his finger just to thrust it again and more deeper.

Rose says .. "Don't do this.. I am feeling uncomfortable.. please stops..". Ahmm mmm mhmm..".

Charles then says huskily "I know all this are new to you but I also know you are enjoying it a lot.. so stop complaining baby.. I will make you feel good... Just say my name.."

Rose doesn't call him by his name for once untill now. She always called him like Mr Charles.. He really want to listen his name Charles" only the word "Charles" from her mouth today..

Charles continues do it more roughly.

Rose finally says "Ah... Char..Charles..stop.. It hurts..."

After listening his name he becomes so happy that he kissed her gently on her lips

Again he moves down and he now pushed two and then with three fingers inside her... He did it just to make her more ready. He knows it's her first time. So he have to do the foreplay well otherwise it will really be more painful.

He then move upward and kissed her earlobe and she moans in pleasure "Ahmmm."

Hearing her moans he cursed himself "Damit it..." Her moaning makes him more hard...

He then says in a husky voice "Rose see what have you done now... It's too late to stop..... And I can't control myself now....".

He removed his robe and throws it to the ground....

He is completely naked. Seeing him so big Rose feels terrified..

Charles smiles in satisfaction and then kissed her lips gently and says in a husky voice "Baby.. it will hurt a little, please endure it.. I promise I will be gentle..."

Rose remain silent... When Charles didn't get any answers he kissed her... And says "Say it darling... We can't go further if you don't tell me... Do you want us to go further..?".

Rose doesn't know what came to her mind at that time but something inside her is telling her to say yes... She just nodded without thinking of anything..

After saying that he penetrate inside her a little. Then again he withdraw it. She closed her eyes and moans in pain and pleasure.

Chalres then kissed her lips again and says huskily "Open you eyes love... I want your eyes on me and feel the moment..."

Rose opens her eyes...and looks straight to his....His eyes at that time says it all.. love passion care, Desire. ...evey emotion that can be there...