Ch 86:- SHE IS MY WOMAN

In the office Robert went to Charles cabins and says "Boss there a news about Wilson family."

Charles then says in a cold voice speak "I have heard that youngest son of Wilson family is here in Finland and he is returning England tomorrow.. "

Charles the asks "What's about the investigation ... ?"

Robert then says "Boss about that we only come to know that they have one daughter but... "

Charles then ask coldly "but what ?"

Robert feels terrified and says "But we didn't find any data about her after she was 5years... infact Wilson family also don't mention about this ....".

Charles then says "Okay you can leave..."

In noon Rose went out to buy some chocolates and clothes for those orphanage children and went to meet them there..

Suddenly a boy come and hold her hands and says "Sis why isn't the Uncle come today...?"

Rose is about to speak something when he finds that the child run and hug that guy..

Then guy then says "We met again miss.."

He then says "I will tell you my name now.. My name is Chris Wilson and what about yours ??"

Rose says "My name is Rose Taylor.."

After spending a few time in the orphanage. Chris then says "Rose let's have a coffee together in the nearby cafe..".

She hesitates first thinking that Charles will get angry if he knows about it.

Chris then says "Don't say no now. Atleast I deserve a coffee didn't I help you yesterday. And I am leaving tomorrow .....".

Rose agrees and says okay let's go..The little kid also comes and says innocently "I also want to go with you in the cafeteria. "Both of them agreed.

When they are having coffee together Charles passed by the restaurant. He ask the driver to stop the car..

He went straight inside the restaurant and kissed her from behind and says "What are you doing here love ..".

Rose then turns and think this man, he really knows how to sweet talk infront of others. Charles then says "Let go darling..
I have a surprise for you...".

Chris then says "You too can have a seat.. we are just having coffee.."

Charles glared at him and says "stay away from her.. she is my woman.. ". After saying that he give a death glare and leaves.

The child then says "Brother sister's husband is so arrogant. I don't like him. Sis is so nice why did she marry him?"

Chris says hesitatingly "It's.. not like that.. they love each other that's why. When you grow up you will understand it too."

Chris think this days children are too smart. It's really difficult to make them understand.

Chris then says "Okay now eat your pastry after that we are going...".

After that he went to the orphanage to drop him. The In charge  of the orphanage says to him "Master Wilson, Mr Charles William have donated a huge recently for this orphanage too because her wife like it. "

I hope you all are enjoying the story 😊.....

Please don't forget to vote, comment and subscribe 😊.....

Thank you 😊