Ch 82:- I WANT YOU NOW....

All of them were drinking. One of his friends says "Miss Jennifer is still closed to Charles.. it means what she said is right.."

Charles thinks about the past and thinks how he promised her sister. He then says coldly "Jenny is right . I am not married to her out of love.."

Charles friends teases her and says "You still call her Jenny

Charles friends teases her and says "You still call her Jenny.."

Miss Jennifer says arrogantly " how can he forget that how close we are in college days..."

Suddenly Charles thinks about Rose and says "I am leaving...". He then went back to the hotel. On the way he thinks I wonder what is she doing now.. It's late she must have slept by now... He opens the door and finds that she is sleeping on the sofa while waiting for him.

He went towards her and kissed her lips lightly. Rose wakes up and while rubbing her eyes she says "you... you are back.?"

Charles doesn't reply he hugs her and started kissing her. Rose feels that he is drunk today too... She then pushed him a little and says "you .. you are drunk now.. you go and sleep we will talk tomorrow..."

Charles then says in a husky voice "I want you now...I haven't touched you for two days...". He again started kissing her.

Rose then pushed her and says "I don't want to sleep with you when you are drunk.. please don't force me.. We will talk tomorrow when you will sober up.."

Charles gets angry and says "what did you just says . I am drunk.. I am sober enough for you. Let me tell you it's already in the contact that you have to listen whatever your husband says.."  with that he started kissing her forcefully..

Rose struggles to get free from him but it's fails within seconds he tore up her dress and her naked body was lying on the sofa.. he carried her up and move to the bedroom.

He put her on bed and climb up on her. Rose says "Please don't do this now you are not in your senses... "

Charles chuckled and says "You will know I am in my senses or not.. " He started kissing every part of her body making his marks of it..

Rose moans in pain "Ah... Stop this.. Charles please don't.. you are hurting me..."

Charles then says coldly "Stop struggling girl ..it's of no use .."

Then he pushed him inside her forcefully. She winces in pain "It's hurts ..."

Charles thinks we already did it a few time but she is still so tight.. like I am doing it for the first time.. Then he started moving in and out.. forcing her to moan in pain and pleasure.

Charles then says huskily "Do you still think I am not sober enough.."

Rose says " sorry.... I am wrong .. please leave me..."

I hope you all are enjoying the story 😊.....

Please don't forget to vote, comment and subscribe 😊.....

Thank you 😊