Ch 63:- MY LITTLE WIFE!!

It's really difficult to carry such huge and heavy wedding dress and she didn't get the time to change it. As she is very tired so she falls asleep immediately.

Charles after an hour when comes to the room finds that she is sleeping on the sofa and the bed is left as it is... He thinks this girl she might have thought that I will sleep on the bed so she left it for me..

Charles then saw that she is sleeping in an uncomfortable position and this will definitely cause neck pain

So he move towards her and sits in the sofa beside her. Then he lift her head a little bit and put her head on his shoulder to support.

Charles then caress the hair logs on her face and gently tugs it behind her ears...

Due to his action she flinches a bit but didn't wakes up... Charles smiles a bit then he gently caress her face from the back of his hand....

Rose doesn't open her eyes but mumbles... "Dont..don't ... dare to touch me.."

Charles raised his eyebrows seeing her mumbling and laughs slightly...

Rose then mumbles again "..he always boss me around... Hmm.. I will show him who is boss ... That arrogant . He didn't even make me wear something comfortable. I am so tired in this dress.... hmmm it's so heavy.......".

Chalres is so surprised hearing her..... He thinks the even cursed him while sleeping.. how cute...

Charles then says "sh... sh..... it's okay....".

She then stops mumbling and falls asleep.

He kissed her forehead gently...and says "This girl is really..cute and childish...."

Luckily Rose doesn't wake up. It may be because she is too tired today. After a few minutes Charles also closes his eyes to take rest for a bit.

After a few hour Rose wakes up she touched Charles face and caress it while she is still closing her eyes. She feels a bit odd why their is hairs on face. Lily doesn't have any hairs on her face and the face is also not that soft...

Charles already wakes up by her touch but he didn't open his eyes. He thinks, what this girl is doing now... touch all over my face.

She open up her eyes immediately and sees that she is resting her head on his shoulder... She immediately lift her head and shout in shock " Ah...."

Charles finally opens his eyes from her shout and says anxiously "What's wrong... Why are you shouting like this... Do you want everyone to know what are we doing inside the room.... "

Rose then says " You... How come you are here.. and how does this happen I.. I am sure when I fall asleep here I am not resting my head on your shoulder. This... how come it's like this..."

Charles says teasingly "You really don't remember anything or are you trying to act innocent now what you did in your sleep

Charles says teasingly "You really don't remember anything or are you trying to act innocent now what you did in your sleep....?"

Rose tried hard to remember but fails then she says embarrassingly " I ... I don't remember anything,.. you tell me.."

Charles again says teasingly " this things... How can talk so openly. Didn't you say not to talk about it openly. Now that I am following you why do you want me to talk about it openly now..."

Rose gets angry and says "You.... Are taking revenge on me now..?"

Charles chuckled and says "Now my wife is back...". He the bends towards her and lift her chin and says in a husky voice "It means you are tired.. that's why you are behaving like this.. but why didn't you told me earlier we should have left after taking rest. My Little wife..!!"

Rose the says angrily "Who.. who is your little wife ..."

Charles Chuckled and gives a small peck on her lips and then gets up... He find Rose is still closing her eyes..

I hope you all are enjoying the story 😊.....

Please don't forget to vote, comment and subscribe 😊.....

Thank you 😊