Ch 61:- HONEYMOON BEGINS...

After bidding goodbye when she came back and is about to open the car door, Charles suddenly opens it for her and make her sit comfortably. He also picks her dress up and put it inside then closed the car door gently.

Everyone is really surprised to see all these. How come this cold president suddenly becomes so romantic. Aww... Everyone is jealous... and every ladies started shouting I want to be his woman.. I also want ....

Charles just ignore them and sits in the driver seat and started the car.. Rose bids bye to Lily on her way back and then
in no time they left the venue....

After a few minutes Rose feels a bit cold and started rubbing her hands. The wedding dress she is wearing is really fancy and also they are driving through a hilly road.

When Charles sees her like this he stops the car suddenly. Rose feels Somethings is wrong she asked curiously "what's wrong ...did our car broke ... then we can go back ."

Charles then take his coats off and handed it to Rose and says coldly "Wear this... "

Then Charles bend of her ears and says in a husky voice "My dear wife as for going back don't ever think of it.. Even if my car is broke or there is a natural calamity we will still go to our honeymoon. There is no way of going back now......"

Rose became embarrassed by his words so she thinks it better to keep quiet she only thanked him for the coat

After half an hour they reached the airport. And there was already a private jet arranged for them. This jet is owned by Charles. He always use this whenever he travels for his business.

Seeing Charles and his wife there every crew member greeted them..

Charles then hand over the car key to Robert and went inside the plane. Rose also followed him without saying anything. She knows she has no choice but to follow him.

As soon as she went inside she found it too luxorious. Charles sits on the seat and on the opposite side of his seat she sits.

Charles thinks why is this girl acting like this today

Charles thinks why is this girl acting like this today. First in the Wedding and then now...Something must be wrong.

Charles then stand up from his seat and sits on the seat beside her.

Rose is really scared when she saw him sitting beside her. She tries to avoid him and and started looking the view outside from the window.

Charles is about to tell something but the pilot came and interrupt "Boss shall we take off the flight"

Charles says in a cold voice "Yes you can....."

After the pilot left Charles bends towards her and buckle her up and says in a low voice "You must put on you seat belt when the flight taking off. "

Rose looks at Charles for once and then again started looking outside the window.

I hope you all are enjoying the story 😊.....

Please vote, like , comment and subscribe 😊....

Thank you