Ch 100:- A LOVE THIS BEAUTIFUL

Rose gets frightened and jumps from her bed and holds his hand and says in a scolding tone "are you out of your mind... what have you done ....it bleeding so much..."

Seeing him in pain she shouts "doctor doctor..."..

Charles pushed her a bit and says in a cold voice "don't touch me...go and abort that bastard in your stomach...".

Rose is so shocked after listening to what he said just now...

Rose then says politely "you must be kidding right.... Please don't make jokes with me...".

Charles turns and hold her chin tightly with his hand and says angry "do you think I am kidding with you?.. Have I ever done that with you in the first place?... Just abort that bastard and get lost....". He turns and move away from her...

Rose doesn't know what to feel right now happy that she was pregnant or sad of what he just said ... Who in this world get to know about their pregnancy in this cruel kind of way. May be she is the first. She can't take it what he says to her and falls on the ground unconsciously... A loud sound appears....

Charles when found her lying pick her up hurriedly and put her on the bed and shouts "Daniel...Doctor... Daniel... where the hell are you..doctor....."

All the doctor came running and started attending her. They asked him to wait outside...

Charles left that room and went to another room and locks it.... He is so angry that he throws all the things on the floor and then sits on the floor sobbing...

Charles POV

I know that she faints because of shock. But it's good.. I know it's difficult for me to tell those words to the one I loves the most in my life... To the child who has my own blood and flesh... The child whom I had always dreamt of... My heart it's paining so much like someone is burning my whole body alive...

I called my own child bastard... I breaks her heart , her dignity all into pieces today.. I know how much she is hurt, because of me...But I can't watch you dying in front of my eyes... I just can't...

Today I really want to cursed myself, it's all because I have forced her to do this... Haven't I...? If that day I haven't force her to get married with me does this day ever exist...... Why just why....just for a mistake of one day and it takes my entire lifetime from me.....

just for a mistake of one day and it takes my entire lifetime from me

I hope Rose when you woke up just blame me for all these... because I am the only reason of your condition... I Charles William failed to save my child and wife.. I have failed...

I really don't know how she will react, how she going to cope up with this....

The best option for me at this time is just to broke her heart and let her go.....

There are two things I am clear about now...
First :- I started loving you and I realized I have never love anyone like this before..

Second:- I can bear your hate for me lifetime but I can't afford to lose you my love....

I can't see her dying in front of me... If that day ever happens .... I swear to God I will die for you but I can't lose you....

Isn't it a saying "if it doesn't hurt then it isn't love....". It really hurts Rose.. it really hurts because it's LOVE...

You are the best thing that have ever happened to my life....

If you leave me I will have no regrets because you will always be my wife , my love... Forever.. and I am blessed to have "A LOVE THIS BEAUTIFUL".

Every love story doesn't have happy endings But mine... I hope my love story will have a happy ending.....

Thank you everyone for reading this story....

                   TO BE CONTINUED.....