A grunt escape his lips and he immediately tugged the hem of her dress. Annalise got the signal and helped him lift the dress off her body, within a second he discarded it down on the floor.

His eyes trailed down from her neck, to her throat and down her collarbone, thinking of all the love bites he can left until she's biting down on her lip hard.

Then his eyes snaked lower to her breasts, hidden well behind that teasing cotton blue bra, accentuating the roundness of her breasts that he badly wants to suck until they're red and swollen.

Malfoy sucked in a breath and continue eyeing her, his gaze lowering to her stomach, he wants to press his hand there while he fucks her to feel himself coming in and out.

Oh how he adores that chubbiness and rolls that she has.

But when Annalise covered her arms around her belly, Malfoy took her wrists and spread her arms open. "Don't ever hide what's mine" he bent down and place a kiss on her stomach that she was heavily insecured about. "dammit Annalise, I want you right now"

She blushed and allow him to skim his eyes on her thighs and her clothed cunt, He look up at her again and softly kisses her neck. Annalise wonder why he's taking his time so much.

Then he place hot open mouth kisses right under her ear towards her jaw and down the sides of her throat, causing Annalise to shut her eyes.

He started sucking, leaving mad hues of purple and red all over her delicate skin. "I wanna hear you moan" he said, slipping a hand on her back, she nearly gasped when he unclasped her bra with two fingers.

She slipped it out of her arms and threw it next to her on the table. Malfoy didn't waste any time as he kneaded with her nipples. "Draco please, I want you now" she was losing herself.

"Is Annalise feeling desperate to feel me? Mhm?" he teased, while his hands play with her nipples. "I didn't know you want me that bad"

Annalise let out a sigh of despair "Malfoy just fuck me for god's sake and if you won't do it then I'll just wait until we get back to school so I can shag your bestfriend goddamnit!"

"Shag my bestfriend and I will kill you, or maybe I will just fuck you until you don't even remember your own fucking name"

With her outburst Malfoy leaned down and took one breast in his mouth, swirling his tongue over her nipple while his hand play with the other one.

"Mhmm" she hummed in pleasure, feeling his lips going down her stomach and to her hips until he's staring straight down at her matching blue knickers.

He sensously and torturously bring it down her legs, once he drop her knickers down on the floor, piling up with her white dress, he watched her pussy, drench in her own wet.

"Fucking hell, Annalise.." he mumbled, seemingly lost at the sight of her cunt as he take it in. "All this for me?" he taunted once again and raised an eyebrow at her.

He knew once he had a taste of her, he will be done for.

Annalise rolled her eyes and layed her back on the table, preparing herself to be pleasured by him. "I want you please, stop making this hard for me"

She was wet, and was more than ready to be played by him, his fingers and his dick. Annalise was a woman with needs.

Just as Malfoy leaned down to lick up her slit, the georgian door flew open and barge in was none other than Narcissa Malfoy herself.

"Draco ― oh my goodness Merlin!" she gasped and immediately covered her eyes before turning around.

In a flash Malfoy took Annalise's dress from the ground and covered her body and even wrapping his arms around her as though the clothes weren't enough to hide her nakedness.