He knew she was putting up a façade, masking her own feelings.

Hiding that she wants him badly.

"Dear Merlin, Annalise, you are such a bad lier. 'Fuck off'?" he jeered and loosened his grip around her throat, and stood straight again, leaving her in a panting mess while she remained bent down against the table.

"I know you want me" He confidently said, doing his habit of sliding his hands inside his pockets. His eyes were trained on her, staring between her thighs as the hem of her dress skimmed higher.

Annalise grunted, the wetness in her core was too much to ignore. And so she pulled herself off the lengthy table, hands gripping the edge of the wood while she stared back at him, looking like a hot mess.

"Yeah I do want you" she stated without a hint of embarassment "there's no denying that" and she pushed herself from the table then kissed him while her hands move to clung around his neck.

Malfoy's posture loosened up and he snake his hands around her waist then pulls her closer to him, deepening the kiss.

He never expected she would do such a bold move.

For the first time, Annalise initiated the first kiss, and she wants him badly, inside her, over her and just near her. She doesn't know what's happening with her, only that she wants him as bad as he wants her.

And she knew he wants her, he kept kissing her, and his kisses were needy, passionate and breathtaking.

Annalise cannot explain how tantalizingly soft his lips were, as it glides over hers. Then when she briefly pulled away to take a breath, Malfoy cannot wait a second and immediately pressed his lips against hers, slipping his tongue inside her.

Malfoy explored the recess of her mouth and would oftentimes bite her bottom lip.

Annalise felt her heart beating fast and her stomach combusting with butterflies.

She felt his hands trailed down from her waist to her back and finally to her thighs. Malfoy lifted her up and she instantly wrapped her legs around his hips, without breaking the kiss.

Then she felt him move, no sooner later she felt the smooth surface of the wood. Malfoy had her sitting on the edge of the lengthy willow table and pulled away from their kiss.

He stared briefly at her, and she recognize that emotion running around his eyes. It was want, hunger and the need to have her ― just like what she feel.

"Draco.." her voice was breathless. His hand that rested on her thighs move up to tuck strands of hairs behind her ear, making her even more needy.

Draco never tear his eyes from her, she can feel him hardening by her knees. "Tell me if you want this" he said breathlessly too.

Annalise nodded desperately, the thought of him made her forget about all the things she was contemplating.

The problems slipped from her mind, and the consequences were unforeseen.

"I need words, Annalise. Words." Malfoy rasped before placing his hands on her knees and spreading her legs wide open.

She can feel his hard dick on her thighs and it caused her to be even more horny than she already was.

She slip the cloak off her shoulders and threw it in a corner.

Malfoy took a step and placed himself in between her legs.

Annalise leaned in and placed a kiss on his cheek then she nibbled on his earlobe, causing Malfoy to tense up. "I want this, Draco. I need this. I need you" she whined seductively, coercing him out of his restraint.