Chapter 72: It's a grand time for a new baby

Start from the beginning

Deena's POV:

Emmy had come over to sit with her after Michael left for work. She was very uncomfortable and nothing she did was helping. 

"Hey, Deen can I rub your back or help you with a warm bath maybe that will help. I am so sorry girl I wish I knew what to do to help you."

"Just wait pretty soon you will be going through this. I mean it is going to be worth the pain and not being able to get comfortable when this little man arrives but it isn't all good. Indigestion this little guy is giving me is so awful."

"Well, I can't wait to be pregnant. Can you keep a secret?" 

"Girl, you know I can. So, spill the tea."

"I am five days late. We stopped using protection after we got married because we are ready to start our family. So, Alex is buying the test on his way home so we can find out."

"Oh, Em congratulations. I am so happy for you. I told you he was the one for you the first time I met him. Is he good in bed?"

"Um hello, I married him so I would say yes. I mean I don't have anyone to compare him to since he is the only man I have slept with but he can make me scream for hours."

"Girl, I know exactly what you mean. I had slept with one other person before Michael but your brother is amazing in bed. I wonder if he got it from your dad, I mean your mom and dad can barely keep their hands off each other."

"I would say so because mom and dad still act like teenagers. Let me tell you a story about my parents it was Michael's freshman year at Yale and we were still in high school."

So me and Bray had a half day at school because we had already passed the tests that everyone was taking. So we came home early. We see dad's truck in the driveway but not mom's SUV. We walk in and there are clothes from the front door all the way to the office door."

"We hear a woman moaning and Bray was having a fit like he was ready to step up on my dad. We assumed he had brought some skank home since he knew mom was Meeting Michael at Yale for coffee that day."

"So, when dad stepped out and picked up mom's clothes. Bray and I confronted him and Bray was like I will kick your butt dad and I'm not trying to be disrespectful but you are disrespecting our mom by cheating on her."

"Dad just looked at him and was like hold on. He took the clothes to mom and she dressed and came out. We were so relieved to see mom. Then dad asked us if we were crazy to think that he would ever cheat on our mom. He said if he ever did he would let us kick his ass because he would deserve it."

"Mom was so embarrassed and Bray took dad back to work so he could drive mom's car home. It was so funny and I have never seen Brayden be disrespectful to either of our parents but he was ready to fight my dad. You know dad is strong I mean he works out every single day."

"That is so funny I bet they were both embarrassed their mid-day booty call was interrupted. I mean at least your parents still sleep in the same bed and make love. That means they love each other. Mine haven't slept in the same room since I was little. They have decided to just stay together because it's easier that way but your parents are in love truly in love. I hope me and Michael are like them in fifty years."

"Honestly, me too with me and Alex. I have always dreamed of a loving relationship like my parents have but growing up seeing them always kissing and touching each other was gross. At least when we were kids now I see why they always did that. Honestly, I can't keep my hands off my husband."

"Same girl, every time your brother comes home I have come sit down next to me just so I can feel him because when he is at work I miss him so much. I even prop my feet up on his legs while we are eating dinner. I can't get enough of that feeling of closeness to him. I need to touch him just to breathe. I use to go to his office every day for lunch until it got too hard for me to get behind the wheel."