|A Real Friend Would Never|

Start from the beginning

"Gimme this shit." I reach over snatching the controller out her hand watching her jaw drop. She crosses her arms over her chest a pout filling her face.

"I was just getting good." She whines.

"No you wasn't. It's all good sweetheart I'm gone show you how it's done Ight?" I pass her the blunt. "Hold that for me." I say knowing she doesn't smoke.

"You always do this," Hani pouts. "You see I'm enjoying myself and you just gotta be apart of it."

"Yes ma'am," I agree leaning over I place a kiss on her cheek. "Sum wrong with that?"

"Boy gross." She drags her words out dramatically wiping the spot on her cheeks my lips were just at. "Don't nobody want Jesse left over kisses."

I just smack my lips putting my focus back on the game. Occasionally hitting the blunt again every now and then. Not gone lie to y'all she gotta point. To give y'all a little quick blast from the past and reminder of some of our moments together I do make it a habit of making myself apart of her situations. A definite example of that has to be my first time having a full blown conversation with her which was at the party. I saw some nigga trying to spit game and came over making myself apart of that. Hell even with her and Seven I made myself apart of that. Shit I don't care how grown she swears up and down she is. She can think she's all types of grown up and hard body regardless I'm still going to be there and be apart of everything. I wouldn't call myself pressed for her. It's just that I care about her and I know she cares about me. And when I hear that something has happened to her I get this feel in my chest and my hands start shaking and I can't breathe. It's almost like anxiety. Deep down I know it's because of what happened to Hazel. It's also because of what happened to Tahani too. My biggest fear is for someone else to do what Keoni did to her, or Seven did. Or her relapsing again.

I can feel my eyes going low and I'm officially high, falling in love with the feeling of euphoria. I look over at her biting down on my bottom lip at her. I can't lie she gotta be one of the most finest females I've ever met. Can't nobody and I mean nobody come close to her. "Come here." Right now the weed speaking and I can't even lead into what I wanna say instead it came out blunt.

"Nigga I'm not going to kiss you." She says scrunching her face up.

"Did I say I want a fuckin' kiss? No I said come here." I repeat myself answering my own question for her. She sighs rolling her eyes she takes her good ole time but that's not good enough for me instead I place my left hand around her neck firmly and pull her towards me. I set the controller down in my lap and grab the blunt taking a big hit from it I lean in close our lips inches apart slowly blowing the smoke into her face.

She blinks her eyes multiple times staring at me like she's in a daze. The both of us not looking away almost like we're looking into eachothers souls. I'm the first one to break it by leaning back again the inside leg or the couch. Loving the view of her I get from right here. Her posture is perfect and she's sitting with her back naturally arched her ass poking out a little bit. "I'm just now noticing something." Hani speaks aloud breaking the silence.

I nod hitting the blunt again before putting out. "What's that?" I ask as I reach for the controller.

"You never tried to fuck me before." My eyes widen at that. It's weird hearing something like that even fly out of her mouth and it's definitely unexpected.

"Wait....huh?" I question in confusion chuckling slightly.

She crosses her legs over one another and places her chin in the palm of her hand while staring at me. "Well you be fuckin' Jesse. And you're fuckin' Mrs. Randolf. Yet we've been around eachother a lot of times alone and the most you did is kiss me." I can't tell if she's coming from a place of insecurity or actual curiosity.