Chapter70: Wedding Bells ring

Start from the beginning

Tristan turned her around in his arms and was facing her. He leaned down and kissed her so passionately. "Rory I have loved you from the moment I first laid my eyes on you literally that day I walked into class late and you were sitting there. That was the day I fell in love with my Mary. Even tho we were separated for fourteen years I still loved you the entire time. I love you Lorelai Leigh Gilmore Dugray, my Mary you will always be."   

"My Romeo, I love you Tristan Michael Dugray, my Bible boy you will always be. You are the Romeo to my Juliet and you are my husband and for that, I will always be thankful."

"Alright, Juliet let's get some clothes on so you can go get your hair done. I personally think you are beautiful right now. This is when I find you irresistible. In my t-shirt and boxers with a messy bun thrown up on that beautiful head of yours. These are the times that are hard for me to keep my hands off of you."

"You my dear husband are sweet and you are sexy as hell but you are crazy I look horrible right now. I do love you for telling me that but maybe we need to get your vision checked. I have to shower before I head over to the annex."

"Really? So you need a shower before you leave? Do you have an hour before you have to leave?"

"Christina and me will be the last ones done. I need to be at the annex in two hours. I may be able to get Emmy to stop and grab my mom and yours if so then I can leave in a little over an hour. What do you have in mind to kill some time?"

Tristan smiled, leaned down, and scooped her up into his arms. "I am going to make love to my beautiful wife then we will shower and I will even dress you. Your mother of the groom gown is already in the dressing room at the park."

He took her upstairs and made passionate love to her for almost an hour once they both finally reached climax Tristan started the shower. He carried her to the shower. He washed and conditioned her hair, then gently washed her body, and then helped her dry off. Once she was dried. He helped her dress in her sundress and sandals. He picked her up and carried her to her car. 

"I can walk dear."

"I know you can baby, but I wanted to treat you like the royal princess you are. Now, since you are driving I will get a ride with Finn and his wife to the Park that way tonight I can drive my bride home. I love you, baby, be safe and I will see you in about two hours."

"I love you Tris and I am ready to walk down the aisle with my sexy husband. Make sure Finn is sober and be safe as well. I love you too, see you soon."

She arrived at the Annex and she cried when she saw the bride. "Deena you are so gorgeous. My son is going to have a heart attack when he sees you. He is a very lucky man. I am so happy for him and you. I knew Michael was in love the first time he laid his eyes on you. I wish you and Michael many years of wedded bliss. I can't wait to become a nana to your beautiful babies."

"Thank you, Rory, I mean mom. I am very happy and to be honest I fell in love with him the same day. He is a great partner in life and he is my best friend. I love him so much and I can't wait to marry him." They hugged and Rory got her hair fixed. 

An hour later they were all taken to the park by the limo. Christina rode with Rory in her SUV and they were laughing. It was really nice that all her kids were marrying people that she and Tristan got along great with. Christina and I have become friends over time. We even do lunch a couple of times a month.

They were taken to the dressing room where their makeup would be applied and then they would take pictures of the Bride's bridal party and their parents and grandparents. The groom and groomsmen would do their pictures next with the parents and grandparents. There was even going to be a photo of them together back to back prior to the ceremony.