Just love me, mi amour (P2)

Completely forgot that I had to post this-

~No one's pov~ 

As nicky finally set y/n down on one of the bed, y/n took this opportunity and kept hitting nicky with a pillow "Idiot!" Nicky frowned at the tempered girl "Stop it baby girl, no matter how much your gonna try, it's still a pillow. How much damage do you think that has?" Y/n stopped hitting him with a pillow and sat on the bed on her knees and frowned at nicky but blush uncontrollably when he called her with ANOTHER nickname.

"I'm gonna go take a shower" She muttered, and got up the bed and head to the bathroom with a towel and clothes.
Nicky sighed and sat on one of the beds and played on his phone.

~Dawn's pov~

Me and mae where both sitting on my bed doing our nails and stuff until the room door burst open to reveal a angry y/n "How dare you guys put me in the same room as him!" She complained, me and mae smirked at her "Well it's just for today y/n, stop complaining" She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms at me "If something happens to me, call 911" She joked, and chuckled me and mae burst out laughing "Alright alright, come! We'll do your nails!" 

The 3 of us all hanged out, you know painting our nails, talking about boys, gossiping, and how we're gonna spend time together in the bahamas! 

We went over to the private pool and just hang out, Y/n went over to the jacuzzi and relaxed, one of the workers gave her a drink which she happily offered. 

The 5 of us then came to her but there was no more space for me to sit on "Y/n sit on nickys lap" I says stepping into the jacuzzi, Her eyes widen and she furrowed her eyebrows "What?" I looked at her with an 'obvious' look "There's no more space, just sit on his lap"

"No way" Nicky then says, She crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow at me "Alright then, just sit on dicky's lap" She sigh and rolled her eyes. I can see the anger in nicky's eyes, which made the 4 of us smirk. Ricky was sitting beside y/n and then y/n beside nicky, nicky was beside dicky and then mae. Y/n was about to go to dicky and I can see nicky furious, I can see his eyes following her every step in the jacuzzi. 

And out of nowhere nicky grabbed y/n by the waist and let her sit on his lap, sided. With one hand supporting both of her legs and one hand on her waist, he puts y/n's head on his shoulder and I could tell she was blushing hard. The 4 of us all smirked and I could hear mae giggle. 

"I thought you didn't want y/n to sit on your lap?" Ricky asked smirking

"What? I didn't say anything like that. I don't know what you're talking about" Nicky says, clearly lying. The 4 of us burst out laughing and I could see y/n bury her face into his neck

~Nicky's pov~ 

After the jacuzzi, the 6 f us all headed to our rooms. I plopped on my bed and saw y/n going to the table and took off her accessories, I smirked and head over to y/n and hugged her from the back and buried my face in her neck "Nicky what are you doing?"  

I little smirk appear on my face and started to softly kiss the skin of her neck "N-Nicky!" She tried to get out but ofcourse she couldn't "What are you doing?" She asks, I just looked at her with a smirk plastered then gave her ear a peck and head off to bed pretending like nothing happened.

Y/n then threw a pillow at me "You fucking player I hate you sometimes" She glared at me, I rolled my eyes and sat in the bed and gave her a tight smile "I love you too" 

Her hands formed into fists, and I could tell she was really pissed, which made me smirk. I got up from the bed and gave her a hug, one hand on her back rubbing it and the other in the back of her head "I'm just playing baby doll" I say, I heard her huff "Calm down tiger" She got out of the hug and then gave me a death stare "Don't ever do that again do you hear me? You goddamn player" 

"Oh you love me, doll" 

"No I don't" 

I then came closer to her and held both of her hands "Aw, you were always bad at lying" 

She didn't respond and just stormed out the room, slamming the door behind her.

~No one pov~ 

Y/n went over to dawn and mae's room, she slammed the door behind her and sat on mae's bed and crossed her arms "I goddamn hate your brother!" She complains to dawn, dawn rolled her eyes and sighed "What happened now?" She ask sitting beside her. 

After telling what happened, dawn rolled her eyes at annoyance of her brother "But you still love him" Mae says coming into the room holding a glass of water "Where the heck did you go?" 

"she's been in the balcony for 30 minutes" 

"Hey! it's so windy outside. Can you blame me?" 

Dawn ignored her and then came back to y/n "Don't worry I'll go talk to him" 

Dawn went over to nicky and y/n's room, she saw nicky looking out the balcony she then sighed and went over to him "Why are you doing that to y/n?" 

Nicky looked at her with a blank expression "You know, she loves you right? And I know you love her too" Dawn added. 

"I have no idea what you're talking about" 

"You know nicky, you should stop being such a player. Mabye that'll make y/n confess to you that she likes you" Nicky scoff chuckled "Yeah, like that's gonna work. I'm going to bed" He says going back inside and laid on his bed. Dawn sighed and head out the room

This was gonna be harder than she thought.

"There is no way I am sharing one bed with that imbecile!" Y/n pointed at nicky, nicky then rolled his eyes and scoffed. The 6 of them finally arrived at their supposed to be room, and the two 'enemies' where already fighting, mae dawn ricky and dicky all crossed their arms and raised one eyebrow at them "Well, ricky dicky and I are used to bunkbeds and mae is also used to it too. Just get along and use the goddamn bed!" Mae sighed, and grabbed both of nicky and y/n's hand and dragged them to the master bedroom.

She then quickly grabbed both of their bags and threw them on the floor and locked the door she then yelled at the other side of the door.

 "Make sure not to make any noises tonight! The walls are thin!" Y/n and nicky could hear them all laughing, which made y/n blush and nicky scoff. Y/n tried to open the door but it was no use

She was stuck in the room with nicky harper for God knows how long.