It's You

~No one's pov~ 

Y/n y/l/n was a filipina that lives in LA, But right now she's in canada filming TUA. Everything is going great for her of course, she loved her co-stars and loved hanging out with everyone. Especially robert. She noticed that there was something wrong with her good friend aidan. 

She noticed how he always gave her so much attention. Like she's the last girl on this earth or something. 

Well she was also an oblivious girl. She had no clue why aidan was being like this. She never knew why he was so different around her. Then, he did it. 

~Flashback~ 

"You know why I'm being so different around you!?" Aidan asked frustratingly at y/n. They had quite the argument "YEAH! I do! I wanna know why you're being so different around me! TELL ME AIDAN! TELL ME!!" 

"Because I fucking love you! Yeah! That's right, I do! You're just to oblivious to notice!" She froze at her spot and digested those words into her stomach. She then muttered. 

"Putangina na yan." (PFFT-)

Aidan then came forward and held onto both of her wrist gently "Just.. Please give me a chance. To show how much I love you" Y/n looked at him in the eyes and tears started to form. She gently shook her head no and walked out (Walk out ka gurl?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She just didn't want to be cheated. Those were one of her biggest fears. She already got cheated once she doesn't want it to happen again.

Y/n headed in her trailer with aidan hot on her wheels "come on please y/n, just one night" He pleaded "No aidan I'm not going out with you" She grabbed the folder on her desk and opened it "why? Like give me one reason why, you don't want to go out with me"

"I just don't want to" She mumbled. 

~Flashback~ 

"Heard aidan over here is inlove with y/n" Robert mentioned while a smirk was on his face. Aidan was on his phone and a little chuckle fell out of his mouth "Yeah. I am" He admitted full heartedly 

"Thought you were into brazilian and hispanic girls?" Emmy Asked 

"Well, y/n's different. I don't know what is in her that just makes my heart beat go faster. She's asian yeah, but she's different."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aidan and Y/n were eating lunch together, y/n then heard her phone rang. She picked it up and answered it, it was her mom "Hi ma, musta ka? (Translate:Hi ma, how are you?)" 

"Ok lang, ikaw ba? Kamusta ka na dyan sa canada?" (translate:I'm ok, What about you? How is canada?) 

"Ay! Si aidan nga pala nasaan? Gusto ko sya makita" (Translate:Ay! Where's aidan? I wanna see him) 

Y/n rolled her eyes at her mother, her mom was a big fan of y/s/n, she wants aidan to be y/n's boyfriend so bad but the decision was up to you.

"Kailan mo ba kase jojowain yan si aidan. Ganda ng pamilya nya, mayaman, tapos napakasarap siguro maging kumare sila lauren" Y/n choked on her food and saw aidan smirk "MA!" Before y/n could say anything else, aidan grabbed her phone and then waved at the camera

 "Hi ma! How are you?" He chuckled. 

"Aidan hi! I'm doing great! How is getting my daughter to go out with you going?" Aidan looked at y/n and then back at her phone "Answer is still a no but don't worry, I won't give up anytime soon"  

"Fantastic! Well I got to go now. Bye son!" Y/n's mom waved goodbye at aidan, aidan had the biggest smile on his face when y/n's mom called him son "Bye ma!" He pressed the end button and gave the phone back to y/n. 

"Just because my mom accepts you doesn't mean I'm gonna go out with you" Y/n rolled her eyes and took a bite out of her sandwich. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~2 weeks later~ 

~Y/n's pov~ 

I was sitting on the couch at my trailer and I heard the door burst open, which made me jump a little. 

Aidan sat beside me and ran his fingers thru his hair "Y/n, this is the last time I'm gonna ask you this the last time. Will you go out with me?" He said trying to be calm as possible. I closed my book and placed it beside me. 

"Aidan. I-I'm s-sorry. I can't" I stuttered. 

"Why y/n?! Is there something wrong with me?! Tell me! Did I do something wrong? Am I too nice? TELL ME!" HE shaked both of my shoulders. I could tell that tears were forming into his eyes "I-I j-just c-cant" He slowly lets me go and looked down at the floor. He nodded lightly and headed off my trailer. Closing the door behind him. 

I tried to go after him but I just collapsed on the floor. I hugged both of my legs and burried my face in them and sobbed. I just wished he knew what my passed relationship was like. 

I've been crying for atleast an hour. I hear a knock on the door "Y/n? It's me david. What's wrong?" I didn't answer and continued to cry. 

~David's pov~ 

I was about to head to my trailer but I hear crying in y/n's trailer. I Knocked on her door to see what's wrong "Y/n? It's me david. What's wrong?" She didn't answer. I just heard her light cries from behind this door. I knocked on it one more time "Y/n, if there's something wrong. Please do tell." 

No answer. 

I bolted to aidan's trailer and saw him on the couch wiping his tears "Aidan? Hey, I need your help. Y/n's crying and I don't know why" He shot his head to me with his eyes widen. He lightly pushed me away and head to y/n's trailer. 

~Aidan's pov~ 

I opened the door to y/n's room and saw her crying on the side of the wall. My heart broke. I knew this was my fault. 

I sat next to her. And gently placed her head on my shoulder. I placed on arm wrapping her head and one rubbing her back. 

There was a moment of silence but y/n broke it. 

(Got these lines from the song 'its you' :3)

"P-Please d-don't break m-my h-heart. D-Don't tear m-me a-apart. I k-know h-how it s-starts. T-Trust m-me I-I've b-been b-broken b-before" My heart broke. I'm sure she's scared of loving. Her mom did mention her last relationship. 

"I will never. If you can give me a chance of loving you than please say yes. I would love to show you what love is really like. Don't be scared of loving me, darling. I promise you'll be the happiest girl in the world. Just answer this question." I cupped her face and stared into her beautiful y/e/c eyes. 

"Will you go out with me?"  

"Yes."