Keeping Up With The Hargreeves ep 8

Title:Y/n getting spoiled by five for 10 minutes straight

5 minutes ago

~No one's pov~ 

Five was sitting on the bed typing on his computer. The door burst opens to reveal y/n panting. She placed his laptop down the bed and crawled onto five's lap and played with his hair causing five to grin. 

"Hello ice ball. What can daddy do for you?" He snaked his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek. Y/n looked at him and pouted "Fivey, Can we go to the mall?" She baby voiced. 

Y/n didn't really wanted to spend money, but that's how she can get five to hang out with her. That's one of the things she does to get five's attention all on her "Marshmallow, I would love to go with you and watch you buy some clothes and the things you want but I'm very busy right now, doll face. Maybe tomorrow ok?" 

Y/n curled her bottom lip more and give him puppy dog eyes "but you said that yesterday. And you promised I can go shopping today" She said to five. 

Five sighed and grabbed something out of his pocket. It was his black card "here, go shopping without me for now k? Just take Klaus with you or something" Y/n rolled her eyes and just took his card. 

Five smirked and before she could leave out of his lap he gave her a quick peck on the lips 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As y/n finally arrived back home with lots and lots of gumballs with her. She placed it down the living room where all the other hargreeves are at "What's with the gumballs?" Y/n didn't reply and instead head out of the room.

She came back carrying a giant bubblegum machine that was the size of her, making the hargreeves eyes widen "What is that?" Diego ask. 

Y/n placed it down the side and grabbed all the bubblegum that was on the bags and started to pour it into the bubblegum machine "Darling. When I gave you my credit card to go shopping and spend some money I didn't know you were going to spend it on. Whatever that is" Five pointed at the new bubblegum machine his wife has. 

"Well, I'm getting addicted to gum every day so." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"FIVEEEEE!!!" Y/n yelled while she was playing roblox in her gaming room. Soon enough five came in and asked what's wrong "Can youuuu buy me robux?" She gave him a small pout, making five chuckle.

"Sweetie, what's robux?" Y/n had the biggest smile on her face and told five to come sit with him on the extra gaming chair so she can show him what's the point about 'robux'

"So you want 20k robux just so you can buy accessories and other stuff in different games?" She nodded excitedly and gave him the cutest smile she can pull off. 

"Why don't you just raise it up to like, 2 million?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Five was on his chair in his office at his company (RICH FIVE RICH FIVE) while writing something in his book. 

Y/n burst thru the doors and sat on one of the arm chairs with her arms crossed "What's wrong?" Five asked. 

"let's go shopping! Come on! We haven't hung out for so long!" Five then sighed and pulled out his credit card. 

"Go shopping. I'm busy right now sweetie. Next time ok?" Y/n just sighed and took his credit card and walked out the room. Perhaps she can get klaus to go with her. 

4 hours have past and y/n and klaus finally arrived from the store. Five walked in the 2 with his coffee mug and placed a kiss on the side of y/n's head. 

"So, when did you just sticked with 15 shopping bags when you can just buy the whole mall? It's my money afterall." 

Daily quote: The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain

Sooo ya'll remember cassie ? One of my ocs and one of the hargreeves siblings. The girl with super speed? From my 'the snitch' imagine?. Y/n's bestfriend? Yeah, who want's her back in my imagines? :3