All thanks to aidan

Everyone just wanted to say that imma go live on insta because why not😂

~Y/n's pov~

I'm in the hotel bedroom along with other staff, Aidan was on a chair with hairstylist and designers around him. He has a big concert later which he was excited about for the past 3 days, he wanted me to come so that I can get my mind off of things. You see my grandfather recently died and I just didn't wanna go out of bed or even eat. He was my bestfriend and the fact that he is now gone, it just feels like there a part of me missing.

I just scrolled thru social media to kill time until I heard something that killed my mood to be here

"Did you here y/n's grandfather died?"

"Yeah, that's why Aidan brought her along the tour so she can forget all about it. Do you think Aidan just wanted y/n to be his girlfriend so she doesn't feel lonely?" The brunette says to the black haired girl "Yeah, I mean look at her, what a fat hippo" They burst out laughing.

I looked over to Aidan who was looking at me at the mirror with a sad look. I just took deep breath and ignore them. Mabye some sleep will help me.

~Aidan's pov~

After an hour of getting ready I was finally finish, I heard everything that the girls say about y/n, I must admit my blood boiled. I took y/n here so that she can forget all about her family problems, and I wanted her to become my girlfriend because I love her not because I feel bad for her.

I hated the fact that some people talk bad about my girlfriend, she just feels like she's useless here which is not true.

I went over to my manager and told him the rules that the staffs have to do in order to still have their job.

"Ok ok everyone please come here we have an important announcement" My manager clapped both of his hands motioning everyone to come. I left y/n in the hotel room since she was still sleeping and I didn't wanna wake her up, we were at the building were I'm gonna perform later. I was on the empty stage with my manager and soon enough the staffs were all on the bottom waiting for the announcement.

"As you know you are all working for Aidan, now there are rules that we are gonna give you. But if you break atleast one then bye bye your job." He looked at me with a nod and a smile signaling me to tell the new rules.

"First, You are not allowed to talk bad about any of y/n's family members. Especially her grandfather that recently passed away" I glared at the two girls on the corner who were shaming y/n earlier.

"Second, Don't ever make fun of my girlfriend and think that I just want her to be my girlfriend because I feel bad for her."

"Third. NEVER and I repeat NEVER body shame ANYONE in this team. Especially y/n. I've seen some people talk shit behind her back."

I told them some other more rules until I was finally done.

"If you break these rules especially the 1st,2nd,and 3rd then bye bye. I'm warning all of you."

~Y/n's pov~

My eyes slowly opened it and the first thing I saw was Aidan smiling at me "Hi baby how was your sleep?" I just stayed quiet for a while and turned to the other side.

"Don't let them get into your skin, their just jealous of what you have" He said, I just sighed and turned to face him "Am I just your girlfriend because you feel bad for me?" His eyes widen at me shock at what I said/

"What!? No! ofcourse not! You're my girlfriend because I love you! With all my heart! Even if you want me to yell it to the world! Don't ever think something like that ok, princess? You're one of the best things that has ever happen to me never forget that. I love you so much and ill give you the world. And mabye in the future ill even call you my wife if you would allow me be your husband. I love you so much never forget that ok?" I smiled at him and nodded.

"I love you too"

K this was like 4 months ago-

Y'all may or may not might see me live in insta later-

Idk maybe I'll invite a few people in then get to know each other, I think we all need a break from plastic bitches😗✌️

Daily quote:sometimes you have too let others to take the path before you so then you can choose the better path- itsfunneh