My flower (P2)

I actually added a song this time :D And yes. I made a part 2 cuz ya'll seemed to like the 1st one

~Y/n's Pov~

I walked inside starbucks to order my drink "Caroline, hi!" I come here often, the baristas know me, my friend actually works here too. Her name is Caroline "The usual?" She question, I looked at the menu and thought "Uhm, Mabye I'll get the honey Oatmilk latte for today" She raised her eyebrow at me "Oh? Well that's not normal" We both laugh "Yeah, well im just feeling kinda off today so." 

"He left you 3 years ago y/n, he probably moved on and you should too" I looked down at my rose that he gave me "Im... Just not ready to." she sigh.

As I was waiting for my drink in my chair, I feel someone look at me. I looked at my right and saw a boy sitting alone, with his phone covering his face. I just shrugged it off and just went on tiktok

Caroline gave me my drink and I thanked her, I took a sip of my latte until "Black coffee for aidan" I choked at my latte and grabbed my handkerchief rubbing the coffee on my lips. 

I looked at Caroline who had the same expression as me. Ok y/n! There's millions of aidan around the world! There's no way it's the same aidan. 

I just drinked my latte while looking at the window. It was raining pretty hard, great. I looked back at the table and stared at the rose for a while before looking back at the window.

Yes. I miss him, but I know he's happy with someone else. 

"Is this seat taken?" I looked up and saw....

Kate. 

I was in pure shock. Well my expression outside was calm but I was panicking inside. I shook my head no and gestured her to take the seat. She smiled at me and took a seat "It's been quite awhile y/n. How are you?" I twisted the straw of my drink and then looked at her "good. How are you? I thought you were in canada?"

"Thought I come back. I came here to act for a new movie actually." I nodded lightly and gave her a weak smile. 

"Look, I apologies for everything. I know it's my fault that you and Aidan's friendship broke off. " I took a deep sigh before looking at her "It's ok kate. It's the past anyways. How are you and aidan?" She looked down at her lap for a moment.

"Uhm, we broked it off, we thought it was better if the two of us just stayed as friends. And he actually came here to LA with me" My eyes widen a bit but nodded and nervously smile "O-Oh that's great! He probably missed his family, that's why he's probably back" 

"He.....Actually wanted to meet an old friend, that's why he's back" 

There was a moment of silence, but it was a comfortable one. I looked at the window while drinking my drink. I always loved rainy days, I don't know why but I just feel calm 

"Hello, flower." I froze for a second. Then slowly looked up and saw Aidan looking down at me with a small smile on his face, My eyes widen. I grabbed my purse and my rose then looked back at kate "Uhm, I actually have to go kate. Nice meeting you again" I say and stood up from my chair and exited the building, going to my car. I throwed my now empty drink to the trashcan and head to the parking lot.

My heart was racing. And I was getting wet pretty fast since it was raining hard. But I didn't care, I just didn't wanna go back there. I wanna forget all about this mess, I wanna forget him. I didn't wanna see him today. Not today and definitely not tomorrow. 

As I was almost close to my car someone came up to me and grabbed my wrist pulling me into a tight hug. I already knew who it is, aidan. 

I tried to get out by smacking him in the chest but he just wouldn't budge. He held onto me tighter putting his chin on my head as I try to get out "I wont let you go this time, flower." He whispers

I whimpered. And soon enough sobbed as I tried to get out of the hug by smacking him in the chest "P-Please stop, love. I'm sorry." 

"L-Let me g-go A-Aidan" My voice cracked. But ofcourse he didn't listen to my command. 

I finally gave in and hugged him back "I miss you...So much y/n.. I won't make the same mistakes ever again.. I love you so much. Please give me a chance to show my love to you...One chance is all I need... Please flower. I love you.. I waited years for this day to come...Please give me a chance... One chance.."

I grabbed his face and made him face me. I gave him a smile and a small nod "Alright" He burst into happiness and spun me around making me giggle. We were both wet and it was still raining but we didn't care anymore. Once he put me down he gave me another hug and a kiss on the head 

"I love you so much y/n... I promise you that this is gonna be a date you will never forget"

I TOOK ATLEAST 3 HOURS JUST TO THINK OF  THIS PART 2!!!!! GAWDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!