5 reasons

~y/n's pov~

Hi my name is y/n hargreeves, im one of the children who got adopted by reginad hargreeves. After five got back from the apocalypse he started to go insane and shit. When  we beat the apocalypse wee started to go in normal missions. Well, only the 7 siblings but not me. Five would've KILLED me if I went on missions. I didn't know why he never let me on one of his missions. At first I just thought he was being an overprotective brother but com to think of it, missions are the only thing he doesn't allow me to do. 

Why am I listening to five? Well it's because I'm used to just listening to people. I don't 'order' I just listen to them and do what they want me to do. And plus, five's scary. 

Like, it sometimes gets on my nerves how I can't come to missions while vanya can. Like what the fuck?! 

 As I saw diego, luther and five getting ready to go on a mission. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms "Going on a mission again?" Five looked at me with a smile and nodded "Why can't I come?" I saw him frown "You're weak. That's why" He spatial jumped away. I rolled my eyes. 

Every fucking day they do this. They go on missions without me and it's pretty annoying. I wanted to come. I wanted to fight crimes and stuff. 

As I see my siblings were all wearing they're outfits ready for a mission. I rolled my eyes "five can I talk to you?" Five looked up to me and nodded. 

We head upstairs to my room and shut the door "why can't I go with you? Like, it's so unfair! Seeing vanya go on missions and not me?! Tell me five! Tell me! WHY.CAN'T.I.GO!!" 

He ran his fingers thru his hair. Frustratingly. 

"You're weak y/n! AND that's all you need to know!" He then head back downstairs. I'm not buying it. We both know I wasn't weak. 

As he heads down the stairs. I followed him. 

"I'M NOT BUYING THAT FIVE! GIVE ME 5 FUCKING REASONS WHY I CAN'T GO!!" As he reached the floor and our siblings all looked at us in concern. Five turned to me with anger in his face

 "1. Your too weak! 2. you don't listen to a word I say! 3. You can't fucking shut up 4. You can't keep up with us and 5. I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET FUCKING HURT BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!" My eyes widen. 

If he loves me then he should've said so

Sorry if this was bad. I'll try to make a part 2 when I'm better. I've been feeling sick since yesterday😃