your fault. P2

Forgot to mention this was inspired from a girl on tiktok @aidan_bhie <3

And nowwww the moment you have all been waiting for! 

Part2!

~Five's pov~

As I went over to the kitchen to grab my daily coffee. It's been atleast a week since y/n talked to me.

I took a sip of my coffee while my brother klaus was just chilling on one of the seats with both of his feet on the table "You know. Y/n almost got r@ped like 3 weeks ago. What did u do to calm her down?" I froze for a second before turning to him.

"what do you mean?" klaus eyes widen "You mean you didn't help her get thru the darkness she's been facing for the past weeks because of the incident!?"

I didn't answer.

Klaus looked at me with a are-you-serious look and the groan "you know she has been crying for the past nights after what had almost happened to her. I didn't come into her room intot he middle of the night because I thought YOU were comforting her" Shit.

"She did tell me 3 weeks ago that some boy was following her-"

"did you let her finish her story?" I shook my head no which made klaus groan "You better talk to her. See if she's doing ok now" I then nodded and spatial jumped upstairs.

As I was about to knock on the door it was then opened by cassie. My other sister. She looked at me with a glare and a frown on her face "Way to screw things up five" she says before storming off.

I sighed and peeked at the room. I slowly went closer to y/n's bed. She was sitting on the side of the headboard of her bed. She was using her telekinesis to float a couple of small boxes.

I went closer to her putting both of my hands on my pockets and took a deep breath.

"Princess?" I cooed. She focused on using her telekinesis and didn't respond to me "Y/n.. Y/n I'm sorry.. I didn't know someone almost did that to you.. I should've listene-" Before I could finish. I then flinched at the sudden action y/n had made.

 I then flinched at the sudden action y/n had made

"Y/n..." The boxes fell down to the ground and she buried herself into her pillow. I then sighed. It was no hope.

"If you need anything or if you wanna tell me another story I'll be in my room." I then head out the room closing the door behind me.

~Y/n's pov~

As I continued to cry on my pillow I felt like someone was watching me but I was to focused on crying then hearing.

I then heard a loud crash on my window. I quickly shot my head up and saw my window was completely broken. Some maniac shot at my window.

I then head closer and closer to it until I felt a sharp sting on my back. I turn around to see a man wearing all black including a mask had shot me in the back.

I tried to call for help but I was coughing out blood. The man then shot another bullet in my stomach. I tried to use my telekinesis to grab a pocket knife that I had on my night stand but before I knew it.

I passed out.

Everything was black.

~Five's pov~

I shotted up my bed when I heard a loud bang coming from y/n's room. I went to see what had happened and I bumped into cassie. We both looked at each other in fear and didn't have time to talk since y/n's life could be in danger right now.

I burst thru the door to see a man holding a gun and to my horror I saw y/n's passed out body on the ground.

I went over to y/n knowing cassie will deal with the man and tried to have her awake as possible.

"Y/n. Y/n darling listen to my voice." As a small hope began to go in my body when I saw her eyes almost half open "y/n.. Y/n please stay still I'll get you out of here ok?"

I gently patted her cheek to keep her from sleeping "Y/n please stay with me" I had tears prickled on my eyes. I placed one hand on where the bullet wound was to keep the blood from escaping her body.

"Let me carry you ok? We'll go to the clinic and mom will heal you. Ok?" I carried her in a bridal style and spatial jumped to the clinic.

I yelled for help and mom eventually stormed in. I placed y/n down the bed and let mom do her job.

I spatial jumped back to y/n's room to see the man now tied up in a chair.

I looked over to cassie and could tell she had some information about the man "He said he works for someone. Someone who wanted y/n dead. That's why he did it"

"Did he tell you who asked him to do this?" She shook her head no.

I grabbed a piece of plank that was on the ground and started to hit him with it "YOU GODDAMN BASTARD YOU ALMOST KILLED HER!!!!" The man chuckled and looked at me.

"That was the job. Kill her. She deserves to die." That made my blood boil.

I grabbed his gun and started to fire it right into his forehead, making sure he was dead.

I grabbed a knife and stabbed him all over his body out of anger as cassie tried to stop me.

But I couldn't stop.

The love of my life almost died in my arms.

And it was all my fault