The memory

~No one's pov~

Y/n was at the bed in the medical room reading her book. She just got into a car accident and it damaged her brain, She remembers everything but she keeps on wondering why her siblings are asking her the same question 'you seriously don't remember him?' 

She ask herself who they were talking about. I mean she's pretty sure she knows all her siblings...Right? Or is there someone she forgot? She keeps repeating their names over and over again to remember, she was sure she has 7 siblings right? 

Klaus and allison visit her often, and grace will come to check up on her or give her something to eat. 

Luther visits when he has the chance and diego visits at nighttime when his sister is fast asleep in the hospital bed. Vanya visit her every mondays and tuesdays sometime even fridays. And five barely visit his sister. Y/n thought he was just busy with stuff and she understood that. 

The door burst open to reveal klaus holding up a bunch of snacks and allison behind him. They both sat on the couch that was beside y/n's bed and klaus's tossed her a bag of candy "Thanks klaus!" Klaus only gave her a thumbs up since his mouth was too full. 

"Guys, I have a question" Allison and klaus looked at her and gave her a face to carry on "Why do you keep asking me if I remember him? Who are you guys talking about?" 

The two of them froze for a second and looked at eachother. Allison then turned to y/n "No one important y/n.. Just don't think of it that much" She nodded lightly believing every word her sister had said. 

The door then opens to reveal five with a wound on his arm, he grabbed the medic supplies that was on the table and was about to head out before klaus spoke "You know, you should stop getting hurt more often. Just because your girlfriend left you doesn't mean you go and hurt yourself to forget about her" Five stopped his track and looked at his brother before scoffing and spacial jumping away. 

"Klaus!" Allison smacked him in the arm "Ow! Sorry ok!?" 

"You know he doesn't like talking about it!" Klaus rubbed his arm where his sister had hit him.

"Five had a girlfriend?" Klaus once again froze and allison stood up and sat on the chair that was beside y/n's bed, she held on both of her hands and gave her a smile "yes, Five was heartbroken when him and his girlfriend broke up. This girl fixed him, she showed five the true meaning of love, the two of them were like soulmates" 

"She sounds like a nice person" 

"She really is, y/n." 

As the siblings were all in the upstair living room, y/n then walked in and sat next to allison "Hey y/n, can you answer this truthfully?" Klaus ask out of nowhere "Uhm sure what is it?"

"What do you see in five?" All of his siblings turned to y/n including five who was desperate for the answer "I see him as a brother?"

~Five's pov~ 

My heart shattered. I placed my coffee mug down and head to my room trying to forget all of this mess.

I want her back.

I miss her. 

I just looked at the wall that had lots of equations I have written months ago. Both of my hands were buried into my pockets and tears started to prickled to my eyes. 

I then head a knock on the door and slowly opened "Five?" It was y/n. I rubbed my tears away and then turned to her with a fake smile "What can I do for you?" She then sat on the side of my bed, and gesture me to sit with her. 

I did what she said and waited for her to speak. 

"Why did you and your girlfriend break up?" She ask. I then gave a weak smile and looked at the ground for a second to take a deep breath before looking back at her "We didn't break up" I answered "But, that's what klaus and allison said" 

"Well, she just forgot about us. She can't remember anything about me." 

"I'm sorry that happened five, She must've hurt you bad" I stared at her

'yes  my darling. it does hurt, it hurts that you can't remember me. I miss you' I thought to myself "You should go now, bab- I mean y/n. I'm sure klaus is waiting for you" She nodded with a smile on her face. 

She then gave me a quick hug and a quick peck on the cheek, making me shock "I'm sorry that I can't remember you five." She whisper to my ear

fuck I forgot she can read minds-

I simp for nathan blair too now-😃 send help