Just love me, mi amour (P4)

~Y/n's pov~ 

After I rejected nicky, things where not the same anymore. But I knew better, I don't know why but I feel like if I would just get heartbroken by him. 

I head downstairs to the beach where I saw everyone was. I saw nicky at the bar, dicky hanging out with girls, ricky on a chair reading a book. And dawn playing volleyball with mae.

I sat next to nicky and ordered a pina colada, nicky looked at me with a weak smile on his face. I noticed his puffy eyes and eyebags under his eyes "Look nicky I'm-" 

"No it's fine y/n, you where right. Who would date a jerk like me?" He went back to sipping his drink and I just stared down at mine. 

"N-Nicky I-I-" 

"You what y/n? Haven't you hurt  me enough? Look, I don't wanna talk to you right now. I hope you can respect that" He said, grabbing his drink and head back to the hotel room.

I sighed. I love him. I freaking do. But, I don't want to be played by him. I don't wanna be stupid and think that he actually loves me. What if.. He doesn't? What if this was all just a game for him?

I sat beside ricky who was still reading his book. He noticed the frown on my face very quickly. He sat up from the beach chair and sat next to me, rubbing my back. 

"What's wrong?" 

I inhaled sharply before speaking "I-I d-don't k-know i-if I m-made the r-right c-choice o-of rejecting h-him nicky" I little tear fell down my eye "Y/n. Why didn't you love him? Why did you dump him?" 

"I-I don't k-know. I-I just f-felt like h-he was g-going t-to p-play w-with my h-heart or s-something." 

"You know. Not all theories we make are right. Yes, the hints are there that the theory might be right but not every theory you make is right. Just because it's all there, the answers you think that are in your hands are right. Doesn't mean that it is. There's hints people give that have two answers y/n." 

"Even if I did wanna confess. It's too late ricky" 

"It's never too late y/n" He finished pulling me into a hug. I hugged him back and started to cry. 

~No one's pov~ 

As nicky headed to the hotel room regrets flooded into his mind. Did he make the rich choice by leaving? No. He ran his fingers thru his soft hair and started to walk around in a small circle. Until he stopped. He knew he needed to apologies. A second chance even. He loves y/n too much that he wont take no as an answer. 

Nicky ran down the hotel to try to find you. He then saw y/n still at the beach with.. Ricky. 

His heart stopped. His whole body froze. Him seeing her hugging another boy but not just nay other boy. It was his brother. His heart broke into a million pieces. A tear fell down his eye. 

He stormed back to the hotel and placed his whole body on the bed. He buried his face into a pillow and started to cry.

For the past 5 days. You guys didn't talk to each other. You where always the first one to arrive at the hotel room and the first one to fall asleep. But the last one to wake up so you barely see him. Y/n missed his company. She miss hanging around with him. They all decided to explore the mountains, dicky decided to be the one to let nicky knows that they where all going to the mountains, but about him seems off he asked dicky if it was fine if he could bring a friend. Dicky didn't think of it that much. And ofcourse being dicky. He forgot to tell the others that a friend of Nicky was coming along. 

As they were all ready to go to the mountains. Nicky just texted he was already there. They all looked at eachother with concern but decided to shrug it off.