Filipino food with aidan😋 (also important message in the end)

~Y/n's pov~

"WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?!?" Aidan panicked while he had a disgusted look on his face. I wanted to see aidan's reaction to some of the filipino food and he could try some too. Since he's vegan he could only try some of the filipino food. Pity.

"Aidan, this is a baby duck that was about to uhm. See the world. But it died" I laughed at the face he had on.

"Filipinos eat those?!" I nodded

Balut is a Filipino term for a fertilized developing egg embryo (duck) that is boiled and eaten from the shell. It is commonly sold as street food in South China and Southeast Asian countries: notably Cambodia and Vietnam

Shout out sa mga kumakain ng bibe ang kinakain ko lang dyan ay yung yellow stuff

I then ate it all up and could see aidan that was still about to throw up "YOU ATE A COOK BABY DUCK Y/N!"

"Bitchass this is normal for filipinos to eat"

We then head next to the 'turon' it was like covered in thin coat of crisp sugar brittle and it had a banana inside. Kinda like they wrapped a banana inside the coat.

"This is called turon, aidan. I chose banana but the filling can also banana or jackfruit" He took the turon out of my hands and started to eat it. He looked at me with a shocked looked on his face "Yes. That's a dessert" 

Next it was leche flan

Next it was leche flan. This was ONE of my favorite filipino dessert. It's very sweet but tasty it had a Crème caramel, flan, or caramel custard is a custard dessert with a layer of clear caramel sauce, contrasted with crème brûlée which is custard with a hard caramel layer on top.

"Aidan taste it" I took a spoon full of it and aidan opened his mouth.

He started to eat it and I could tell that he liked it. I mean. Who couldn't like it? It's so good!

 Who couldn't like it? It's so good!