"First love never dies"

Someone wanna tell me who said the 'first love never dies' quote again? I have such bad memory😂

~17 years ago~

"come on five!! Just tell her you like her!" Klaus shaked his brother uncontrollably,he stopped when five glared at him motioning him to let go of his arm. The 2 boys were looking at their sister at the window. She was sitting on the grass alone picking flowers, Number five found it breath taking at how she was just calm and quiet. Her hair was flowing with the wind with a white bow on the back of her hair. 

"Hey guys spying on our sister are we?" They turned around to see diego allison and luther walking towards them with a smirk "Yeah,we have been looking at her for the past 2 hours,I tried insisting five to talk to her but he just can't budge!" Klaus explained. Five looked at the girl one more time with his hands digging in his pocket then turned to luther klaus and allison "Well what should I say when I go to her huh? Y/n is a very shy and quiet girl with a low tone,she barely flinch or panick when some guy is about to shoot her in the head! Face it,I don't deserve her. She deserve someone better than me. I know it" 

"Well I think your wish has been granted" Five turned around and saw diego looking out the window,he furrowed his eyebrow at what he was talking about. 

The 4 of them looked at the window and saw their brother ben beside y/n,her head was on his shoulder with one hand was on the grass and the other was holding a white small flower spinning it. Ben just looked at her with a smile on his face,she was truly beautiful and peaceful.

Meanwhile with the siblings,five's hand were forming into fists but the others couldn't see it since both of his hands were on both of his pocket shorts, A line of jealousy form inside of him,he was always jealous of ben, Especially when he was with y/n,the siblings actually think that ben had a small crush on the girl,but didn't think of it that much. Vanya soon walked in and stopped infront of her siblings,they were all looking out the window while she was in the back. Both of her hands were together infront of her and she was looking down at the floor.

"Father wanted to see you,all of you." She said with a low tone,but loud enough for her siblings to hear. Allison just rolled her eyes at her sister,while luther just nodded. Vanya looked up and looked at five with a small smile on her face,five didn't think much of it and just smile back at his sister. 

(Imagine your crush thinks you're so sweet innocent quiet and calm but when you're just alone with your siblings you go full on rage mode when you see him smiling at a girl. Ya,that's what im planning on this one)

Soon enough both y/n and ben walked with a smile on their faces,but y/n's smile quickly turned into a frown when she saw five and vanya both looking at eachother,y/n cleared her throat to catch the both of their attention. 

She smiled at vanya then said "so what were you guys talking about?" 

"O-Oh uhm...Dad wanted to see you guys,important meeting I guess" Y/n had her mouth open about to say something but closed it. Both of her hands were together and she was looking at the ground for a second but looked back up. She didn't say anything more to vanya and just walked away with ben and klaus following her.

Klaus stopped his track and turned to five with a smirk,five just furrowed his eyebrow at him os to why he was smirking but then it came into his mind.

He was klaus. 

After the meeting with their father all of them head upstairs. Y/n ben and klaus head to ben's room. Klaus shut the door closed locking it and turned to y/n who was in the middle of the room with her head down.