Helen McCrory

I know this is a bit late but I just miss her very much

~y/n's pov~ 

Aidan was in the room while I was in the living room scrolling thru my phone. I came across a news 'breaking news. The actress helen mccrory has now sadly passed away. We give our depest condolence to her family and may her soul rest in peace' My heart dropped. I was a BIG harry potter fan and was inlove with the malfoys. This just broke my heart. A had little tears form into my eyes as I heard every bit of the article. 

I went over to the room where I saw aidan sitting on his desk on his laptop. I sat on his lap and buried my face into his neck "Hi darling." As I released all my tears he could tell that I was now crying. 

"What happened?" He asked rubbing my back. 

"She died." I whispered. I let out a sob and continued to cry. 

"Who did?" 

"Helen mccrory"

He placed his head on my shoulder and gave my neck a small peck "It's very sad to see her gone my darling. I know she was in your childhood and you loved her very much. But please stop crying. I don't like seeing my princess cry." He brought my face so it could see his. 

"Wanna watch harry potter and the half blood prince? So you can see helen again? Maybe that could cheer you up"

Daily quote:Where has it gotten me? Nowhere. I can't talk to the person I love. People still don't take me seriously I wanna be numb again -klaus hargreeves