Great! Now five turned 5!

~Klaus's pov~ 

So I was trying to do some experiments again like I normally do, and ofcourse it back fired AGAIN!! As little five was staring at me and I stared him back back rolled his eyes at us "Y/n's gonna kill you" He says groaning, I looked at him and rolled my eyes "Oh do you think I don't know that?! She was about to murder me the other day because I turned her to a baby, good thing five stopped her before she could!" 

"Well you have exactly 2 hours to think of a potion to turn five back! I swear klaus he's gonna kill you when he finds out he turned into a baby"

"Well y/n is gonna kill me more because her little baby ACTUALLY turned into a baby! You know she hates it when we do something bad to five" 

"That's a 'you' problem, I'm out of here"  

~Y/n's pov~ 

I opened the door to the academy with all the shopping bags I had, I went to the living room to see klaus getting beat up by a.. Baby. Oh wait- shit, IS THAT MY BABY!? "Klaus what did you do!?" I ask panicking "Uhm yea, I kinda did experiments again, and uh five was my test subject might of might not turned him into a baby" He scratched the back of his neck. 

I rolled my eyes and placed my bags down, and picked up little five. He looked at me with a smile and his dimples popping out "Hello sweetie" I smiled back and scrunched up my nose. 

This was going to be a long day.

Five was at the dining table with his toys, he had been spacial jumping for the past 2 hours! and it's driving me insane! 

I placed the food down the table and gave the plate of nuggets fries and ketchup. He squeeled excitedly and put lots in his mouth. I sat across him and ate my spaghetti as we waited for the others to arrive.

The siblings finally arrive and I could tell just by the looks of their faces, they're very concern to why five is a baby... 

We all ate silently and looked at five putting lots of nuggets in his mouth, luther looks pretty annoyed, diego was just minding his own business, allison and vanya both looked at him with a smile and klaus and ben where just trying to avoid my glares. Even tho I wasn't gonna do anything to them. For now.

He brought up his Ipad and started watching youtube, while giggle and still had nuggets in his mouth. He stuffed more nuggets in his mouth as he was still watching then looked at me "Can I have my milk now?" I smiled at him and nodded. 

I head to the kitchen to grab the milk and poured it in his little bottle and head upstairs again. I saw five who was now crying and spitting out his nuggets. 

I went over to him and placed the bottle down and sat on the side of the chair trying to calm him down "What's wrong my angel?" He looked at me and pouted "Luther said I was an ugly pig who was stuffing my mouth with nuggets and hoped I choke!!" He sobbed.

 I glared at luther and grabbed the butter knife and throwed it in his direction, the knife landed just above his head which made him gulp. 

I carried five upstairs and head to the bedroom. I cleaned him up and put on his pjs, I had to head downstairs and cook him some more nuggets since he was still hungry. 

After he ate I tucked him to bed and kissed his forehead "Night, five." He smiled at me "Goodnight y/n"

I woke up with a empty side of the bed, making me rub my eyes and head downstairs. But before I could, five spacial jumped to the room with his axe making me furrow my eyebrow, oh great he's back to his normal unpleasant self. He looked up to me and kissed my forehead "Hello princess." I looked at him "What did you do?"  

"Just gave klaus a little something in return for making me into a baby"  I sighed "Oh and also, might of almost killed luther because he called me a pig" I raise both of my shoulders "Understandable." He plays his axe down and layed next to me "Now come on!!! I wanna cuddle!" I chuckle, I placed him in my lap and his arms where wrapped around my neck "You love being babied by me don't you?" 

"And only you. Now where are my kisses?"