Dream girl

(Your brother's name is calvin)

~Aidan's pov~

I was running at a field of daisies chasing a girl with a white dress white boots and a white bow on her hair. I then jumped to her making the both of us land on the grass,we laughed "I haven't gotten your name yet" She looked at me with a smile "You just have to find that out" She gave me a kiss on the cheek

Then my alarm went off.

I sat on my bed and rubbed my eyes,I have been dreaming this girl for the past 4 days. I can't get her out of my head. But I have to get up and film the umbrella academy..I mean I guess I can tell my friends about my dream.

I called the cast for the announcement and they were all finally here "What up aidan?" Robert asked "I have been dreaming about this girl for the past days and I dont even know her. I actually wanna find her" They all smirked at me.

"Then just draw her. Here draw her in this paper right here" Emmy said handing me a paper and pencil,I nodded and start working on it. 

It took me a while but I managed to do it,it looks just like her I can't even believe that I memorise her this well "Guys im done!" I yelled at the cast and they took the paper from my hand "I mean she is really pretty." Emmy say  "Hold on" Justin grabbed my phone "What are you doing?" I asked him he just ignored it.

He gave my phone back with a smile,I heard him mutter "yep it's her" he gave me back the paper and stood up from the chair "Be right back I just have to make phone call"  He stopped his track and grinned at me "I posted the picture on your instagram so people can help us out" I nodded.

~Justin's pov~

I knew a rememeber that girl from somewhere! That's one of my good friend's sister! I grabbed my phone from my trailer and called,calvin. "Yo cal, is y/n there?" 

"ahh sorry justin I didn't tell you this but y/n actually moved to another country,she's in canada. She lives actually not that far from where you are filming." Perfect!!

"can you send me her address? I just need to find her its really important" 

"Alright sure" 

He texted me the address and I smiled "Thank you calvin" I hung up and immediately went to the address. I don't have to film until after 3 hours so I have time.

I arrived at the house,it was quite massive. I rang the door bell and a lady with bleach blonde with a red dress and red lip stick appeared "Hi im looking for y/n y/l/n" She nodded "Y/N! Someone is looking for you!!" 

Soon enough y/n arrived and gave me a shock look "JUSTIN!!" She hugged me which I hugged back "Hi y/n! Its been so long! I miss you! Hey. Do you wanna go grab some coffee? I have a very interesting story for you" 

"So this friend that you have is looking for me because I was on his dream?" I nodded taking a sip of my coffee. I notice some people were looking at us then on their phones. 2 girls approach us and looked at y/n 

"Hi did you know that THE aidan gallagher is looking for you?" The red head asked,y/n looked at me giving me a 'help' look.

But before I can say anything to the girls I saw robert enter the cafe,robert spotted us and furrowed his eyebrow at me,probably because I was with y/n. They came closer and had their arms crossed "Soo justin mind telling us why your with the girl aidan was looking for? Do you know her?" I sighed at them and gesture to take a seat so I could explain everything. 

"WHAT!?!" Robert yelled at the both of us "yeah she's my friend's sister,also keep your voice down, Where's aidan?" 

"The fans told us were she was and aidan couldn't go because he had to film so I just went" I nodded

~Time skip~

I head to my trailer with y/n as we talked about some stuff "Wow y/n your like must be so boring without me" We both burst out laughing "Yeah it has,calvin and I didn't know what to do everyday" 

We hear a knock on the door,I told them to come in "Aidan...?" I say as aidan stared at me then y/n "Hi..." Aidan says to y/n "I'll leave you two at it" Aidan turned to me and nodded 

~Y/n's pov~ 

"so...Justin told you all about the.." I nodded at him "Its pretty understandable aidan,we all have crazy dreams,mabye its just a coincidence that you had a dream about me" Aidan came forward and grabbed my face gently making me look into his dark forest green eyes "No y/n you don't understand!" 

"W-What do you mean I don't understand? Why do you want to meet me so bad aidan? Do you wanna be friends that bad?" He chuckle at me "No y/n..I want to be more than that. Look I know we just met and I barely know you but I want to know you more by taking you out sometime. Just a little nice date,then mabye we can work this out? I would give the world to you if you can just give me a chance. I promise you wont regret it if you can just-"

"aidan..I have trust issues..I can't just go on a date with someone I barely know. How about your fans? What will they say?" He sighed at what I said,it took awhile when he looked down at the ground then finally looks at me again 

"Then you can get to know me! You can trust me y/n,ill give you everything you wish for,god ill give you the world if you want it. And im sure my fans will love you! I promise to take care of you y/n is you give me a chance,you'll have the best date with me if you just say yes,and if you'll allow me..I can ask you if you want me to be your boyfriend in the future if you allow me to be..You just have to trust me on this y/n" I smile at him.

"Dont disappoint me gallagher"