Keeping Up With The Hargreeves ep4

Title:Klaus,allison and y/n goes randonautica for klaus's new vlog

2 seconds ago

~Y/n's pov~

I was on the bed with my head on five's lap,I was currently just on my media's I must say I gain a lot of followers in every of my social media after klaus's introduced me to his vlogs, I didn't even know he does vlogs until 2 weeks ago when I saw him on my youtube recommendations. My brother is famous with 2.7 million subscribers,I did check some of his vlogs and his recent one was ghost hunting.

He said on his outro if he hits 200k likes he will do the randonautica app,And it did. Sadly I had to go with him because he kept insisting me,but I guess this is good exercise for me since I barely leave the house. 

I checked on my phone and it was currently 5pm,I got up from five's lap and head to the closet to get dressed for our journey.

"Baby girl where are you going?" I turned to five with a smile "Im just going randonautica with klaus and allison" 

"What's that?" 

"Its an app where we can go to places but then kinda like this app began to be strange because some people were led to soe creepy places,like dead body remains and other creepy stuff." 

Five's eyes widen "And you think your going?! Heck no! I don't want you to get hurt,baby!" I sighed putting some black leggings and a floral crop top topped it all off with a denim jacket and a flower crown, and went back to bed. I  Put my head on his stomach and pouted at him "Please fivey! It's for klaus's video! Please please please!!" Five sighed,but not any ordinary sigh,it was a sigh of defeat.

"Fine but make sure to text me when your at the place ok? Put your locations on. And PLEASE be careful" I nodded and gave him a peck on the lips "yes five I promise,klaus is probably waiting for me now,bye! love you" 

"Love you too"

I grabbed my small red backpack and put some of my things I needed. I head downstairs to see allison and klaus ready and klaus holding his vlog camera pointing it at me "Finally! Took you long enough! Oh and how did five react to us going randonautica?" He laughed which made me chuckle a little "He didn't allow it at first but he then agreed,I just need to put my locations on, since that's what he wants me to do,but anyways. Are you guys ready?" They both nodded.

We headed to the car and klaus gave the location to allison. We were just vibing inside the car listening to despacito,believer,I know what you did last summer, and line without a hook. 

We eventually arrive at this...field?

We got out of the car to look at the place,klaus was holding his vlog camera while I just look at the path that was leading to the forest,I think we were supposed to go to the forest I guess? "Hey guys?" I turned around to see allison looking at the fence,there was something in it. I went over to her and omfg,god kill me. 

"What the fuck" I mutter, klaus pointed the camera at the fence,there were dolls hanging on the fence,and some head dolls too.."Well that's not creepy at all" Allison mumble. Klaus grabbed my phone and opened it.

"Mabye some maniac is just obsessed with dolls? Whatever! That's not the point,we're supposed to go to the forst,come on" He says going to the forest with my phone and his camera.

The forest was quite beautiful,there lots of trees obviously,and bushes with some flowers. We came across a small lake that was closed off,like there was a metal fence surrounding it. 

We looked around the place and noticed there was something on the tree that was close to the lake,can't quite see it since there was a fence surrounding the whole freaking lake. My eyes widen at what it was.

"Why the heck is ther a freaking noose on that tree?!" I panicked pointing my finger at the noose,klaus and allison came with me with their eyes also widen "Guys! Look we found a noose!" He says to the camera,I just took a deep breath and looked more around the place. This was getting weirder and weirder..

It was getting pretty dark,and we keep hearing weird noises, we eventually just kept walking and I just felt like someone was watching us...Like,I don't know to explain it. 

We were all just talking while we walked until I heard some whispers "Shh" I shush them,and they did. It was quiet until we hear a noise,it soounds like someone stepped on a stick or something. 

"Guys I don't think we should be here,I think we should go home" Allison says,klaus rolled his eyes but nodded,I looked down at the floor and nodded. 

"G-Guys.." Allison stutters shaking the both of us,we looked behind and saw a red ball rolling in and hear someone giggle from afar. It scared us enough that we ran back to the field were the car was "What the fuck what the fuck what the fuck!!" Klaus panicked yelled running to the car.

We closed the doors and allison started the car,I lean back on the chair and sighed at relief, klaus was behind us in the backseat saying something to the fans and allison's eyes were on the road but I could tell she was panicking inside. 

Never...going..randonauting ever again....