1

Today is supposed to be one of the most exciting and important days of my life, Why do I still feel kind of empty? Ever felt like everything's going right but yet something is missing...

I looked into the mirror to be stared back at by the reflection of my black fitted dress and naturally curly black hair. My basic browns eyes were brightened up with light eyeshadow and some mascara. My lips were tinted and glossed with red. I let out a breath and took one last look at myself , I forced a smile as I took my white graduation gown and slipped it on.

"Holy! You look so beautiful Jules " I heard a voice from behind me, I automatically jumped, being snapped out of my thoughts. I turned around to see my best friend Taylor, a big smile of excitement spread on her face as she looked at me.

" What the hell Taylor- how did you even get in here ?!"  my eyes widened as I jolted back. This bitch nearly gave me a heart attack.

"calm down, your mom just let me in. She said you were ready and wow do you look beautiful " Taylor laughed at my reaction as she grasped my shoulder, her eyes traveling down my dress.

" Oh please- let's not lie but you look so gorgeous too, are you kidding me " I pulled her into a hug. She was wearing a pink florescent fitted dress. Her straight brunette hair flowed effortlessly past her shoulders. Her brown eyes were complimented by a subtle pink and her lips were nude.

I met Taylor at the end of our sophomore year after I lost my childhood best friend.. but I seriously don't like talking about it or thinking about it. Taylor has become a great friend to me, a best friend I would even say since then, and needless to say, she's always been the pretty best friend out of the two of us.

Not only is she beautiful but she's tall like a model.

"Shut up you're beautiful, just accept the truth " She rolled her eyes at me.

"mmm yeah, easy for you to say. Oh Just accept it. You can be a model if you wanted to Tay so just accept the fact that you're the pretty best friend why don't you. It would save many of our arguments" I said in sarcasm as I sat on my bed.

"Oooh a model, that sounds like a nice career after graduation " She smiled as she sat down next to me.

"yea just imagines the number of free clothes you'll get and that you'll share with me of course. I mean I did just give you the idea to become a model, I started your career. You're so very welcome" I smiled in confidence.

"Wow thanks, I owe you everything " She sarcastically put a hand to her chest.

"Coming in ladies, coming in. It is graduation day! Time to get excited and wow you guys look gorgeous" My mom stormed into my room with the biggest smile on her face and her camera all ready.

Oh God, it is time for non stop pictures from this moment until the end of the day. I have always hated pictures. Never look good in them..

"Hahah Thank you Ms. Chamberlain" Taylor smiled.

" Stand up guys, I want to take some good pictures" My mom quickly motioned for us to get up.

Taylor and I put our arms around eachother as we posed for a picture, my mom admiring our every move behind the camera.

"Juliana, baby did you find out if Xolo can go out with us for dinner tonight?" My mom said as she continued taking pictures of us. Suddenly my smile dropped and I am snapped right back to reality.

"um- no mom turns out he can't make it. Something came up " I lied, I never asked him. We have not talked since the end of sophmore year and trust me him and his girlfriend have made it a mission to make sure that he never speak to me again..

𝙍𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙤𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧|𝑋𝑜𝑙𝑜 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑢𝑒𝑛̃𝑎On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara