Chapter 33

Fred held my hand taking me on a tour outside. We eventually sat down and I leaned up against him. "So how's your summer been?" I smiled, "pretty good, Remus and I just do whatever we feel that day." Fred nodded, "I bet it's fun there." I shrugged, "not more fun than being with you." He kissed my forehead, and I set my head against his shoulder. "Is everything alright with you?" I nodded, "I'm much better, honestly." He smiled, "I'm happy for you."

When we got called in for dinner I met Mr. Weasley who apparently worked at the ministry and was just absolutely furious with Fudge. I couldn't help but agree with everything he was saying. "Are you excited for the World Cup?" Ron asked. I nodded, "absolutely." He looked to his father, "Harry and Hermione are both coming." I smiled, "it's going to be a lot of fun."

Fred convinced his parents to let us stay in the same room tonight, considering George would be in there anyway they didn't have too much of a problem. I put on my pjs crawling into bed with him. I curled up against him resting my head on his shoulder. "Should I tell George to get lost?" Fred asked. I looked over at George, "hey George I'm getting naked in 3, 2, 1..." he stood up laughing. "You could have just asked me to leave. I'm giving you thirty minutes tops."

I leaned forward clicking the lock and then climbed on top of Fred. My body tingled as he slowly ran his hands up my body taking off my shirt. I leaned forward slipping my shorts off, and connecting our lips. I ripped Fred's shirt off pressing my hands against his chest. I slowly began moving on top of him, and I gasped as he bit my lip, using his hands to move me quicker. I covered Fred's mouth as he began getting louder trying to keep myself quiet.

When we both pulled away I lay on my back trying to catch my breath. Fred slowly ran his hand down my stomach, until he reached my inner thigh squeezing it gently, I pushed my head back enjoying it, he then slowly pushed himself down to the end of the bed. He moved his hands gently pressing his lips against me, I arched my back up and he spread my legs apart putting pressure to keep them down.

I bit my lip trying to control my breathing, and stop fighting Fred with my legs. I turned to the pillow moving up and down, until I covered my mouth to keep from screaming out loud. Fred smiled teasing me with his fingers once again, I kicked him lightly sitting up slowly. I stood in front of him still completely naked and just hugged him enjoying how good it felt to have our bare skin touching. He spun me around sitting me on his lap. He once again pushed my legs apart, running his hands up and down my legs, all the way up to my collarbone. "George is going to be back soon," I whispered. Fred sighed. "That's unfortunate." I got up and Fred held my shirt up, and then began to pull my shorts up but not before kneeling down and pressing his lips against me one last time. I hit Fred jokingly, "stop teasing."

We then climbed back into bed and Fred unlocked the door to let George in. I pushed my face into Fred's neck still breathing loudly. He set his hand onto my lower stomach, slowly moving it down until he got to where he wanted to be. He stroked me softly, and I rested my head on his shoulder falling asleep.

"Morning sunshine," Fred whispered kissing my forehead. "Good morning," I whispered. Slowly sitting up. It was noon already I didn't have too long here.

"You slept in, Fred must've really tired you out last night?" George commented walking in with Ron, who rolled his eyes, "That's disgusting." I smiled leaning against Fred. "We should do something fun before I go."

They all agreed and together we went down for something to eat. Everyone else had already had breakfast. But the second Molly saw Fred and I she pulled out two plates warming them up. "How did you sleep dear?" I smiled, "really good, thank you," she sat us down bring us both some food. "You should eat and then head outside it's beautiful out."

We did as she said, George and Ron set up a small game of quidditch for us to all play. I wasn't great but I still had a lot of fun. By the time we had finished I knew Remus would be expecting me.

"I've got to go," I said, giving George and Ron a quick hug. I then turned to Fred kissing him goodbye. "I'll see you soon, I love you." He kissed me one more time, "I love you more." I used floo powder and made my way to Remus' cottage.