Chapter 67

We took our designated seats and I bit my lip as the exam was put onto my desk. I began immediately surprised how much I actually knew. My history pages remained pretty blank but everything else had fairly confident answers. I was almost finished when I heard a loud sound come from outside the doors. All of a sudden a firework exploded above all our heads and the doors burst open. I smiled when I saw Fred and George fly in waving their arms around. They set off multiple fireworks and I watched happily as many of my other classmates ran outside. I eventually sighed doing the same. Fred met me at the doors throwing his arms around me happily. "Did you like it?" I smiled, "like it? Fred I fucking loved it." He laughed and I held onto him tightly.

I turned my head and immediately pulled away from Fred when I saw Harry on the ground putting pressure on his scar. "Harry," I whispered kneeling down. "It's Sirius. They have him." My heart stopped beating and I grabbed Harry's arm pulling him up. He got Hermione and Ron and the four of us began sprinting back inside the castle. "What's the plan here?" Hermione yelled trying to keep up. "We have to use the floo network. Harry you said he was at the ministry of magic right?" He nodded, "yes but every floo entrance here has been closed off." I shook my head, "one is open."

We hurried to Umbridge's office and I had a handful of floo powder as the door was kicked open. I saw Snape and Umbridge standing there. "Get them." She ordered. I watched as Draco and his friends pushed their way forward. Draco walked up to me, "go quick," he whispered. I gave him a small smile and lunged into the fireplace. "The ministry of magic."

I stepped out and looked around the room I was in. I was just about to take another step when I felt a cold hand on my neck. The person brought their wand to the side of my head and I let out a small scream trying to fight back. "Miss me deary?" The person was so close to me I could feel their breath against my ear. "Bellatrix?" I whispered. Another figure stepped in front of me, they had a mask on but quickly removed it. "Lucious?" He smiled, "oh how I've been waiting for this moment." Bellatrix removed her mask standing beside him. "We're going to kill you. You know that right?"

I took a few steps back stopping when I ran into another person. "You're surrounded dear." I let out a small whimper, "kill me then. Kill me you stupid bitch." She laughed, "that isn't how we talk to our superiors now is it?"

She placed her hand on the back of my head leading us into a different room. It looked like the main foyer of the ministry. Everyone's footsteps echoed off the hard tile and Bellatrix forced me down onto my knees. "Such a shame. A waste of a pretty face if you ask me."

I kept trying to look away but she held my chin so I could no longer move freely. "We're going to kill you." I didn't break eye contact. "But we're going to make it last. Memorable if you will."

She held up her wand and literally out of thin air I watched hundreds of little knives appear. Slowly they crept towards me and I tried to back away but Lucious held me firmly in place. As they first began poking into my skin I closed my eyes, but then they all continued to get deeper. Some were on my face, but most lined my arms and legs. I began to scream begging her to call them off. I felt blood trickle down almost every patch of exposed skin on my body. "PLEASE." I screamed. They only continued to go deeper and I began to thrash around letting out loud sobs. "HELP ME." Bellatrix laughed, "no ones coming to help you stupid girl." I was gasping for air in between my sobs and it took another minute before she pulled them all out.

By this point you couldn't even see my skin everything was just red. I put my hands in front of me as I fell forward trying to keep steady. "CRUCIO." She laughed casting the torture spell towards me. I let out a loud scream as I felt a different kind of pain, it was physical but also emotional.

"Take her to Azkaban." I looked down at my mothers dead body. When I looked back up I was now staring at Cedric's motionless body and before I could stop myself I held my wand up killing my father.

The curse was lifted and I wiped my face seeing a mixture of blood and tears covering my hand. "You don't have to do this," I cried. She knelt down in front of me pushing hair out of my face, "oh sweetheart. I do. And I want too."

She casted the curse again and this time I wasn't able to fight back. It appeared all the strength I had left in my body just vanished. This was the worst pain I'd ever felt, and she wasn't going to stop until I was dead.