Chapter 1 - Contact With Another World (V2 / Rewrite)

Start from the beginning

"Looks like it doesn't flap at all..."

"Say again, Lieutenant? Not flapping?"

Hearing that, he's still realized that the communication between him and the base is still connected.

"Unknown object flying in the air. Prepare to approach for identification. The location is..."

Both of the altitudes are the same and he approaches to pass through it.

Flying passing through unknown objects. The object is quite big. It can't flap, but what he sees is the wing with a high-pitched sound. Light is flashing around the body and the wings, blinking brightly. The object that he saw is grey, with the winged shield and scepter emblem on the body and the wing.

Turning back, his mount flap the wings quickly. He can feel more wind pressure as he hangs on not to get blown away by the wind pressure.

He continued to chase ... however, he could not pursue it. Wyvern can fly up to 250 km per hour. In all animals, the Wyvern was indeed one of the fastest leaders, faster than a horse - the air ruler cavalry. There is more gossip if the large population is raising stronger dragons.

However, whatever the Wyvern is flapping, he still can't push it. It also cannot regulate if it is a living being or not.

"Ngh! What the hell is that!"

But, he heard some conversation intercepted.

"That's a wyvern, isn't it?"

"Like the one at Sahara Territory?"

"Stay focus. We're here to do a recon."

Captain Shultz makes a contact with the unknown object.

"This is Lieutenant Shutz from 7th Wyvern Squadron! You're trespassing our territory! State your purpose!"

The crew notices the interception.

"Oh, no good. It looks like they can hear us."

"Quickly change to another channel!"

What the unknown pilot didn't expect is their communications channel was intercepted by Qua-Toyne's Wyvern Rider. After changing channels, Shutz was unable to hear it again.

"This is Lieutenant Shutz! State your purpose! Damn it!"

Stupefaction, Dragoon Base Headquarters

"Headquarters! Headquarters! I've tried to confirm the object, but it flies too fast! I can't reach it! That flying object is heading for Mayhark. I repeat, the object is heading for Mayhark!"

The headquarters, once receive the report, sounds the loud alarm like the nest is being attacked. Something that can fly away from the Wyvern leads to the economic center of Qua-Toyne, Mayhark. If attacked, it will tarnish military honor. Based on its speed, maybe it had entered the airspace on the northern island. Direct orders are delivered via communication balls.