"No you idiot you don't pick it up yourself get the broom—quick "

I do as instructed and hand the broom over"what do you have in there"i point at the bags and the microwave

"Something delicious you'll be craving in the future "she grins

"You need help"i offer and she shook her head"okay im going to the grocery store you want anything in particular"

"Get me what you get yourself now leave my premises "she replies crunching her nose. I look at her in amusement without a comment.

I grabbed my keys and running shoes leaving the apartment.

Jogging in the sidewalk to the nearby store i picked a pack of nonalcoholic beers and two packs of cigarettes and some chips and snacks to snack on.

Lighting a cigarette in the cashier area and grabbing my big bags as well i left the store. When a car pulled right next to me and i watched as the dark haired blonde came out of it.

Her silky hair up in a messy bun, and the wind caressed her locks ever so elegantly. She didn't notice me standing right next to her.

I decided to smoke my cigarette before walking home. Yet i felt a hand on my shoulder and her voice registered before her touch"hey stranger "

Turning to face her with a smile laced to my face instantly"hi Evelyn"

"I missed you in the lecture today what's up with that?"she questions

"I've been busy lately with work and I'm adding new subjects to my schedule so no worries. How about you "i said lighting another cigarette

"I'll be great if you quit that"she motioned to my hand

"What's that"i look to the side of my shoulder playing dumb

She reached in a blink of an eye that i just felt her finger tips brush against my own. She took the cigarette just as my head turned back to have our noses nudging one another.

And her blue dagger like eyes dug into mine. I wanted to kiss her,feel her lips on mine. Yet i smiled pulling away "see you around Ms Olsen. drive safely"i said walking backwards and away from her.

****

Evelyn's POV

10:30

Walking down the empty hallways to start a late scheduled lecture,out of breath,i cane in and put my laptop on the desk"good morning everyone shall we begin"i greet noticing her smily face instantly

Going through a quick talk before I give them a quick quiz of the last 3 month's lectures

Sitting in the desk and acting busy as they started solving it. My eyes couldn't stop forcing my attention to be her's,I stepped out for some fresh air in the hallways leaving the door open.

25 minutes later the students started leaving the room and paper's scattered on my desk,i started organizing them and grading. A paper from out of the blue was placed in front of me I glance up to see Kendra.

"Looks like you need help"she says

"Wouldn't want to take your precious time wouldn't i"I teased her