"I would really like to know why you are always eating so much goddamn food" Jaya said before she stole some candy from him.

"That's a story for another day. What's up with you?" Elias said as he munched on the candy before looking around the diner.

"I just finished a good fruit smoothie. I think I might go back to Lily's and take a nap or watch a movie" Jaya shrugged her shoulders before throwing her trash away in the nearest trash can.

"What are you doing here?" She asked him making Elias shrug as well.

"I was suppose to be meeting Alaska but I don't know where she is" He said and Jaya raised her eyebrow at him before making a 'hm' sound from her throat.

"What's going on with you and Alaska sir" Jaya asked playfully but she was curious to know the answer to the question.

"She likes me but also wants to play games with me" Elias rolled his eyes finishing up his candy before he crumbled up the wrapper.

"Well females are like that in general" Jaya shrugged as she tilted her head to the side some.

"You say that like you dated a female before" Elias laughed and Jaya nodded her head.

"I have"

"Exactl- wait what? You're gay?" Elias asked as his eyes widened in shock.

"I'm fifty percent gay" Jaya smirked before she pulled her hair into a ponytail with a rubber band.

"I never would have thought you were honestly" Elias shrugged and Jaya smiled before looking away.

"Yeah it shocked Josiah and he's my best friend" Jaya chuckled before rubbing her pregnancy belly.

"You should let her know that you really want her and don't have time for the games. Just get aggressive females love that shit" Jaya smiled before the diner bell dinged. Jaya looked up to see Alaska smiling at her and heading over to the booth.

"Tell her to stop pulling your bails and figure out what the fuck she wants" Jaya mumbled to him before standing up from the booth. She smiled at Alaska before excusing herself.

"Hey" Alaska smiled at Elias before she sat across from Elias, exactly where Jaya was once seated.

"What's up" Elias said dryly as he leaned back against the booth.

"You okay?" Alaska asked as she caught on to his dry emotions.

"We need to talk Ska"

"Hey Lily I'm going to head out and go back to your place" Jaya said to Lily who was behind the counter wiping it.

"Okay dear" Lily smiled and Jaya smiled at her before she turned facing Alaska and Elias who were talking amongst each other.

Elias had a hard look on his face while Alaska was frowning at him. She began shaking her head while Elias scoffed looking away from her.

He looked at Jaya before nodding his head. Jaya smiled as Elias turned his attention to the girl who was crossing her arms over her chest with a small frown on her face.

Jaya left out the diner and walked toward Lily Mae's house without a care in her world. She was about to reach her house when a car pulled up beside Jaya making her frown.

She turned to the car and eyed it slowly before turning around hurrying to Lily's house.

"Jaya!" Someone screamed making Jaya stop in her tracks and turn toward the voice.

"Mom?" Jaya frowned and her mother smiled at her before walking over to her.

"I told you I would come see you" Her mother said before hugging Jaya.

"I missed you so much Jaya- are you pregnant?" Her mother looked down at Jaya's belly making Jaya bit her lip and nod her head.

"Yes I'm five months with twins" Jaya mumbled softly making her mother gasp and take a step back.

"You're pregnant?!" Jaya's face immediately dropped at the sound of that voice from behind her mother. She didn't want to life her head to see who it was because she already knew who it was.

The one man Jaya despised more than anything.

Her step father.

Run awayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें