50

SEPTEMBER 16
Six forty pm

Jaya walked to Alan who was standing by the window staring out of it. She wrapped her arms around his body from behind and pressed her face against his bare back.

"Hi" she breathed against him making him chuckle. His body vibrated at the sound and she smiled softly.

"Hey baby girl" he said to her and she left him go for a moment to walk around him. She faced him as she placed her back to the cold glass of the window.

Alan's lips turned in to a smirk as his eyes raked down Jaya's only shirt covered body. He reached his big rough hand to grip her hip. "You are looking ever so ravishingly beautiful" he mumbled and dipped his hand down to kiss her neck gently.

"You think so?" She smiled as she tilted her head to the side some to give him more room.

"I know so baby" he whispered in her ear before kissing close to her ear lightly. Alan's hand gripped at her hip more before he slid his hand down to lift her leg to wrap around him.

"Alan" she breathed out softly as her eyes flicked close. He hummed against her soft skin and continued his assault on her neck as he sucked and bit at it.

Jaya's body suddenly jumped at the sound of her phone ringing. Her small hands pushed at his chest making him groan. "Alan I have to answer it" she said to which he mumbled a small no.

"Alan" she whined making him chuckle and smirk before letting her go. Her bare feet hurried to go answer her face time call from Alaska.

"Hey Alaska" Jaya smiled setting her phone up against the kitchen counter so she could see her fully.

"Hey Jaya I was wondering when you guys were coming back to Little Bridge if you and Skyla were coming." She asked her making Jaya frown as she thought about it.

"I was thinking once Skyla was out the hospital which will most likely be by the end of the month. I would have to talk to her doctor about transferring her paper work to a doctor's office in Little Bridge so she can still get her check ups." Jaya said and Alaska nodded her head before talking to someone.

"Okay good well hopefully I can see the little princess then." Alaska smiled excitedly making Jaya smile as well. Jaya jumped at touch of Alan sneaking up behind her to wrap his arms around her.

"Hey Alan" Alaska greeted him to which he sent her a nod before kissing behind Jaya's ear.

"Hang up the phone" He whispered to her so only Jaya could hear him and Alaska couldn't. She frowned and turned her head to look at him confusingly.

"But why?" She asked him only to gasp as she felt Alan cupping her lower front in his hands.

"Or she will have to see and hear your moans Jaya" he said and gently rubbed her through her lace white panties.

"Alan—" Jaya was cut off by Alaska's voice. "Jaya I was thinking about throwing Alice a birthday party but I'm stuck on when to do it."

Jaya could barely hear her over her own pleasure as she tried to hold back her moans as she leaned back into Alan. He had managed to slip a finger inside of her in the middle of Alaska's sentence causing Jaya to grind her hips into his fingers.

"Why not uh—fuck oh—"Jaya whimpered out a moan when Alan curled his finger inside of her. "Why not on her birthday" Jaya managed to get out as her hands balled into fists on her body as she tried to control herself.

"Hang up the fucking phone" Alan commanded her and sped up his fingers as he slipped three more inside of her.

Thankfully Alaska wasn't looking at her phone screen because she definitely would be able to see Jaya shaking against Alan at the power of his finger thrusts.

"Alas—oh fuck!" Jaya cried out while Alan smacked her clit with his other hand. "I got to call you ba- oh my god" Jaya didn't even finish what she was saying before she hanged up quickly.

"Next time" Alan sped his fingers up to a speed that had Jaya's legs shaking tremendously. Her knees buckled and would have almost fell to the ground if it wasn't for Alan's arm around on her waist. "Listen to me the first time"

Jaya griped at his arm as she moaned loudly against him. "Alan fuck!" He began smacking her clit over and over again with his other hand. He never stopped his fingers as he rubbed her clit softly before smacking it again.

Jaya's walls tightened around Alan's fingers causing Alan to smirk and bend her over the counter. He ripped her panties off her body completely causing Jaya to let out a half gasp and moan mixed together.

"Damn dripping on the floor for me baby" Alan got on his knees and spread Jaya's legs before attaching his mouth to her dripping pussy.

Jaya's mouth formed in to an O shape as she moaned shutting her eyes. Alan twirled his tongue on Jaya's pussy as he continued to move his fingers inside of her. "Alan mmm fuck please" she begged causing him to blow a small breath of air on her cunt.

"Shut the fuck up"

He sucked on her clit shutting Jaya up completely as she bit at her bottom lip hard almost drawing blood. Alan could tell she was about to explode when her knees buckled again almost giving out.

"Now be a good girl and come for me baby" Jaya didn't need to be told twice as she exploded with a scream of a moan. Her sweet nectar was licked up by Alan as her legs shook from the shock.

When she fully came down her high, Alan rose to his feet and turned Jaya to him. "Taste yourself baby" he said placing his lips to hers. Her taste buds immediately was met with the left over of her come on his lips. She moaned against him and he smirked before pulling away from her lips.

"Good girl" he said and pecked her lips once more. She smiled against him at his praise before she was beckoned to kneel on the ground.

Alan stared at her as she stared back up at him from her spot on the ground before he arched an eyebrow. She looked at his not missable bulge and took his dick out of his pants without another word.

Alan ran his hands through Jaya's hair before he pulled on it slightly. She moaned at that and she looked back up at him. "Keep your eyes on me" he told her to which she nodded her head.

"Now suck"