13

-APRIL 15Time: 9:23pm-

-
APRIL 15
Time: 9:23pm
-

Jaya grabbed a black leather jacket she was gifted from Laila and put it on. She put her hair straightened with light makeup that she had help from Solaria.

"You think this is too causal for a party?" Jaya asked her and Solaria shook her head.

"You look hot" Sola smiled and Jaya smiled at her before spinning a little bit in a circle.

"Is it too much to put on my all white vans?" Jaya asked as she held them up.

"If you want to but I also have some tan colored sandals I think would be cute with that dress" She said and showed them to her. Jaya smiled at them and took them.

"These are so cute" Jaya said as she tried them on.

"On God you should wear those" Sola Said and Jaya nodded her head before mumbling a thank you to her.

"Okay how do I look" Sola said suddenly as she turned to Jaya. Jaya smiled as she took in her outfit. Solaria had on a black lace teddy with some high waisted dark blue jeans. Her hair was in box braids down her back with her edges slayed.

"You look fine as fuck" Jaya said and looked into the the mirror to fix her hair out of her face. She grabbed a comb and just ran it through her hair as she nodded her head.

"Thanks love" Sola said before there was a knock on the door. Alice popped her head in and smiled when she saw Sola who turned toward her.

"Hey baby" Sola said and Alice walked over to her before pulling her into a kiss. Alice smiled into the kiss and pecked her lips again.

"Well damn let me go" Jaya laughed and Alice smiled at her as she pulled away from Sola who bit her lips.

"Sorry Jaya come on Renae is almost here" Alice mumbled as she held Solaria's hand. They walked out the room with Jaya behind them.

"Look at you" Laila smiled as she looked at Jaya who smiled at her. They all walked downstairs and Jaya went straight for the kitchen.

"You look good Laila" Jaya said to her as she ate some chips. Laila had on a purple lace two piece that was a crop top and a tight fitting skirt.

"Thanks love" Laila said and poured her a shot of vodka.

"She's here!" Someone yelled and Laila quickly drown her shot before walking out to the kitchen behind Jaya.