53

SEPTEMBER 17
One fifteen pm

Jaya woke up with the sun in her face. She groaned and turned her head before snuggling into a very hard pillow. Only it wasn't a pillow.

The girl opened her eyes to see she was in a sleeping Alan's arms. Jaya looked around only to notice that they weren't in the empty parking lot anymore and was back in Jaya's bed room.

"Good morning gorgeous" the raspy deep voice of Alan spoke making Jaya smile as she looked at him.

"Good morning" she said and pecked his lips. Alan groaned and closed his eyes as he turned his head to the side. "When did we end up here?"

"Well I fell asleep with you for about two hours and the sun was coming up so I drove us home. Your mother laughed at the fact to see me sneaking in the house with you in my arms which to much my surprise you didn't wake up." He explained to which Jaya nodded her head.

"I was naked?"

Alan shook his head no. "I put my sweat shirt on you and called it a day" he shrugged before yawning.

"I'm surprised I didn't wake up either" Jaya mumbled to which Alan chuckled at.

"You got dicked down so good you was knocked the fuck out" He laughed making Jaya blush and hit his bare chest.

"I'm tired of you" she muttered and sat up before stretching some. Alan smiled and ran a hand down his face. He got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom while Jaya grabbed her phone off the night stand.

"Besto!" Josiah screamed as he answered the face time call.

"Hey besto" Jaya smiled and moved her mop of a hair out of her face. "What are you doing?"

"I'm about to fix me some god damn food because I haven't eaten all day" he said and looked around. He appeared to be outside walking some where.

"Um excuse you" Jaya stood up out of the bed and groaned at her soreness. "You better bring me back some food"

"You know I got you but I want that cash app of my heart earn money back." Jaya laughed at Josiah's crazy ness and shook her head. "I got you besto" she mumbled to him.

"Have you talked to Roman?" She asked Josiah who shook his head no.

"I actually was planning to talk to him later today. I been thinking about it and I mean..He gave me literal evidence and proof to how he didn't do anything with Laila so I can't deny that."

Jaya nodded her head. "If you still are doubting it all then don't force yourself into going back to him. Think about it still if need be. Though in my opinion I think you and Roman sitting down and having a true conversation about it all will do you both really good."

Josiah nodded his head at her words and yelled at someone to move before looking back down at his phone.

"Yeah I just..I guess you can say I'm scared to get my heart broken Jay. You know me better than anyone to know that I really put myself out there and I can't handle heart breaks especially not a heart break because the negro cheated"

"I think if Roman really didn't care for you Siah then he would not have went out of his way to find those videos about how he did not cheat on you." She said making Josiah sigh softly to himself.

"I know"

Jaya looked over to see Alan coming out of the bathroom in just a towel. He smirked at her and walked over to her. "You looking good enough to eat." The boy whispered to her and kissed the back of her ear.

"Oh yeah?" Jaya smiled as she bit her lip. He hummed a response before wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Well shit don't let me stop you. I'll just take my black ass to this food while you both get your nasty asses on" Josiah said causing Jaya to remember that he was on the phone. She blushed and looked down at her phone where Josiah was mumbling to himself.

"Hey Josiah" Alan laughed at Jaya's flushed face before he left her to go get dressed.

"Hey big daddy" Josiah responded causing Jaya's eyes to widened and shake her head at him. "You are a mess" she said making him laugh.

"Yeah I know but any way go back to your lover boy while I figure out what to do with mine" He sighed and Jaya nods. They said their good byes and He hanged up the phone.

Jaya then turned around to see Alan was coming back into the room finally dressed in a blue sweatshirt and some light blue jeans. He ran a hand through his wet messy hair and shoved his hands into his pockets.

"What are you going to do today?" He asked her when she sat down on the bed with a hand on her exposed thigh.

"I think I'm going to look at houses in Little bridge" She answered as she grabbed her laptop off her night stand.

"Why?"

"Because I need to find a decent place for me and Skyla"

"But I asked you to move in with me and you said yes" Alan said putting his phone in his pant pocket. Jaya looked back at him before nodding her head.

"I know but I been thinking about it a lot and I don't think it's a good idea. What if you and me don't exactly work out Alan? I need to worry about my daughter and where she is going to be." Jaya explained.

"But baby we will" he said as he sat down on the bed.

"You don't know that. You could one day wake up and be tired of having to deal with a baby that ain't even yours." Jaya's voice softened and she sighed, looking down at the bed spread.

Alan placed a finger under her chin and made her look at him. "I'm never going to get tired of Skyla Jaya. That little girl has more of my heart than you will ever know. I couldn't never not want to be in her life and be in yours."

Jaya smiled at that and nodded her head. "I just am scared that I'm putting too much on your plate."

"You aren't putting anything on me that I don't want. I love you Jaya Avery and I will keep saying that until the day I die" he leaned forward to peck her lips before kissing her forehead.

"I love you too" she mumbled and hugged him.