47

SEPTEMBER 6
Three thirty pm

Laila was utterly shocked as she continued to stare at Roman's naked back.

"No no no" she said and hurried out of the bed. She held the white sheets close to her and looked around the room for her clothes.

"Roman! Guess what!" Laila gasped when she heard Josiah's voice yelling at Roman from behind the hotel room's door.

"Jaya named her baby boy and oh my god it's the cutest little name" He said before he put the key card in the slot.

Laila began panicking as she hurried to grab all of her clothes and rushed toward the conjoining bathroom but a voice stopped her.

"What the hell are you doing here" Josiah said as he stood in the hotel door way, staring at Laila.

Laila turned her head to look at Josiah while his eyes drifted from Laila's sheet covered body to Roman's naked one that was laying in the bed, asleep.

"Josiah—" Laila paused as she tried to find the right words. "It's not what it looks like I promise"

Josiah laughed at that.

"You and I both know that any one who says that dumb ass line is just utterly complete bullshit" he said and walked over to Roman who was still asleep.

"Wake the fuck up" Josiah said smacking Roman's bare back hard causing the boy to groan out of his sleep.

"Why the fuck is Laila naked in your hotel room Roman" Josiah was beyond angry and Laila took that opportunity to quickly slip her clothes on.

"Huh" Roman said as he felt completely out of it.

"Do not act like you didn't hear me when we all know you did Roman" Josiah turned to look at Laila who now had on a black lace teddy and some high waisted jeans.

"Why the fuck was this bitch in your hotel room" he snapped making Roman sit up and look at Laila who stood with a confused look on her face.

"I-I don't know what happened last night Josiah" Laila said making Josiah scoff and roll his eyes.

"Don't fucking talk to me" He said glaring at her. "You have a whole girlfriend last time I checked who I'm sure would love to know all about this"

"Okay one we aren't dating two I'm serious I don't know what happened. My mind is completely blank from last night"

"We didn't do anything" Roman said as he now looked at Josiah, fully awake.

"So I'm just suppose to believe that you both are in this room naked and did not fuck?" Josiah asked sarcastically as he raised an eyebrow at Roman who ran a hand down his face.

"I'm serious Josiah" Roman said and stood up making Laila look away as his naked body came in view.

"Hey Roman have you seen Laila? I been looking for her all morni—" Renae paused as she walked in the hotel room only to see the three of them. Her eyes glanced around the room and took in Josiah's angry face and Laila's confused expression.

"What is going on here" Renae asked as she looked at Laila who looked away from her eyes.

It was silent as Renae waited for an answer.

"Oh so y'all have nothing to say huh!?" Josiah scoffed and turned to Renae just as Roman tried to reach for him. "Don't you fucking touch me"

"Roman and Laila have been fucking apparently but of course they both deny it. I found them here naked with the girl trying to run and hide in the bathroom with her guilty ass." Josiah said to Renae before glaring at Roman who tried to reach for him again.

"Is that true" Renae asked as she turned to look at Laila completely.

"I-I don't know Nae. I don't r-remember" Laila said as Renae shook her head.

"We didn't fuck" Roman said and grabbed Josiah by his arm and pulled him back into Roman's chest. "If you shut the fuck up and let me talk then you would know that"

"Let me the fuck go"

Renae sighed loudly and left out the hotel room with Laila hurrying after her as she called her name. "Nae wait..Renae please"

"No because why were you in his room Laila" Renae said as she continued to walk away from Laila who was hurrying behind her.

"I told you I don't remember anything from last night"

"That's not a fucking answer Laila" Renae turned to her as she snapped. "You apparently butt ass naked in Roman's room with him naked as well. There isn't no way that it meant something else"

Laila cried as she stared into Renae's angry ones. "Renae p-please" 

"No Laila" Renae shook her head and turned to walk to the elevators but Laila grabbed her arm.

"You have to believe me Renae. I don't remember what happened last night okay? I don't know how the fuck I ended up in his room but I'm telling you that I didn't have sex with Roman consciously." Laila begged for Renae to believe her because it was the truth.

She truly doesn't remember anything from last night.

"You were still in his room naked regardless of if you remember it or not Laila. You may not remember what happened but it isn't hard to figure out what could have happened." Renae mumbled looking away from Laila.

"How could you do this to me" Josiah said pushing at Roman's chest angrily.

"I didn't fucking have sex with Laila Josiah" Roman said staring down at Josiah who shook his head.

"I don't want to hear this bullshit Roman today" he said and moved to left the room but Roman grabbed his arm to stop him.

"Would you just listen to me" Roman pleaded with Josiah who couldn't even look at him.

"Roman" Josiah's voice cracked as he tried to tug his arm away from Roman's grip.

"I don't want to cry in front of you and give you that satisfaction so please let me go" He continued as tears poured down his caramel cheeks. Roman's heart broke as Josiah tug his arm once more finally freeing himself from Roman's hand.

"Baby" Roman teared up as well and tried to reach for Josiah again but he was too fast as he hurried out of the hotel room.

"Shit" Roman said before grabbing one of the chairs and throwing it across the room. He dropped to the floor and cried into his hands.